Chapter 6: Meeting Them...

*Your POV*

A sudden shocked thunder light strike through my heart. My heart suddenly beating so fast when I realized that the black shape that looked like a stone was Jimin. He has been staring at me. Even though we're like 100 steps away, I can still see his sexy smirks clearly. And then I remember I have his belongings which he dropped in class earlier in the day, after being such an asshole... *Should I return it to him? But he's like a jerk... Naa, I still need to return it, no need to keep his belongings on me...* I think myself.

"Ya (y/n)? Are you free after school?.... (Y/N)?!!" TaeTae waves his hand in front of my face.

I got back in reality, "Oh! Mianhe... What did you say?"

"Well, I was just asking that are you free after school?..." TaeTae asked.

"Um... I think so, wae?" I asked.

"It has been awhile since we..." He stop and scratches his back. "W-we hangs out.."

"Oh.. haha~ okie, but first I need to let my parents know cus' they will be worry about me.."

"Okay! uh where is your phone? May I borrow it for a sec..?" He asked. I handed my phone to him. He took it with a shy smiles... He hand it back after doing something to it. "I put in my number already, so you can call or text me any time^^"

"Oh... nae.. um, well, I need to go somewhere.." I said as I stand up and TaeTae did the same.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"Anniyo, but gomawo~!~" I said as I started to walked to the building.

"I will see you later in class!~" He yelled and I gave him a thumbs up. I entered in the building and wondering around, don't know which stairs is the right one to go up to the roof. Then I found a map on the wall. I take a look at the map and follow what the map says. I finally found the right stairs and goes up...

*Fuck! I hate stairs! UGH, he seriously have to pick the roof.. stupid idiot..* I annoyingly thought as I took double steps up. I finally reach to the top and found the door. I slowly opened it as the door make creepy screechy noises; I took a step in and realized that no one is there. *Maybe the wrong roof?* I confusingly thought. I walked to the counter and look. It's the right roof! I saw the spot where TaeTae and I sat at lunch. I sighed as I said, "Well.. I guess he will lost this forever-"

"Lost what?"
I immediately turned around after the voice cuts me off. I am shocked that Jimin is like right in front of my face, and he's only like 2 inches away... "I lost what?"

I reached to my pocket and take out the necklace, "This.."

Jimin stared at the necklace for a minute. He takes the necklace and said, "Do you at least remember this necklace?"

I take a look closer to the necklace. I noticed that it has a ring on it, and it says something on the ring (which I have no idea what it says)... But still, my mind is blank, "... n-no... I'm sorry, I --"

"ah... I see..." He cuts me off coldly. "But what about me? At least me?!" He then give me a serious look which makes my heart skip a couple of beats.

"I-I'm sorry Jimin.. I don't..." I looked down, feeling bad that I couldn't remember anybody. I don't know or not sure what kind of relationship between Jimin and I, but for sure, he's definitely the coldest person that I have met so far! Then, Jimin take a step closer. Now I can really feel his breathing...

"Then should I help you remember me?.." He asked in a voice which give me a feeling it's not a good idea to stay. *Shit! This fucking jerk, why he's so damn close?! Maybe I should just..run?!..* I nervously thought. I don't want to stay any longer, so I pushed him back harshly and speedwalk toward the doors. I opened of the door but suddenly...