Chapter 16: A Girl Meets...

*Excuse my shitty English~*

..

I ran as fast as I could to the park. My heart beats so fast. Not knowing the reasons why Jimin-Oppa sound so serious over the phone. And it's late at night too...
********
I finally made to the park. I then saw a familiar figure standing there, having his back on me...
"Jimin Oppa!" I called from behind.

He turn, "Oh (y/n), you're here.." Jimin didn't look that happy. He never look unhappy unless it's about something else. But towards me?..

"Jimin-ah?.. is everythin' okay?"

As he's walking toward to me, he look straight into my eyes like he wants to burn them. He sighed...
"(y/n).. let's break up.."
A sudden surprise knife stab through my heart.

"Ya... Jimin! Wh-..."

"(y/n), let's.. let's break up!.." he said it like he don't even feel bad.

I'm... speechless... I don't know how to respond... I'm.. confused...

"Jimin, what the fuck is wrong with you tonight? Why you-..."

He cuts me off, "Nothing is wrong with me, I just.... I just want to break up." He made it sound like it's so damn easy. He says it like no regretion.

"J-Jimin?..." A small drop of tears falls down on my cheek. "Why... why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done?!"

"Well.." he clears his throat, "I'm tired of this relationship... I just want to move on and--..."

"MOVE ON?! TIRED OF THIS RELATIONSHIP?! What the shit Jimin? So you're saying you just want to end this relationship after 4 fucking years?!" I yelled like I don't give a shit who is around.
"Okay, fine.. Fine! let's break up then.." I tried to hold back my tears. He then took a step closer but I stopped him.
"Jimin... no.. just.. JUST GO! GET OUT MY SIGHT! JUST GO!.."

"(y/n)......
. ..

I'm sorry..
I'm very sorry.."

..

*Jimin's POV*:

"J-Jim--"
I heard a voice spoke. I quickly shot my eyes right opened..
(Y/N) is awake. She's awake...

"(Y/N)?!!! You're--- DOCTOR!!!!!!" I ran to the door and call the doctor. Not for long, a doctor and 2 ladies came running in. One lady tell me to go outside and wait for a minute.
.....

"Okay.. so Ms. (Y/N) is alright. Good thing it wasn't a big hit. And as it shows the record here that she has been into a serious accident before, please take care her well." The doctor said.

"Ah.. thank you so much doctor!" I said in relief..

"Wait a minute... are you that guy? Like you were the one who was waiting for her outside the accident before right?"
At first, I was confused but I realized that he was the same doctor from the accident before.. I then nodded slowly.

"Ahhh okay.. well, I have been taking care of (y/n) when she was hospitalized before.. I'm Dr. Kwangsoo. I'm going to check her later on to see if she can go home"

"Kamsamida for taking care of (y/n)!! And may I go in?"

"Yeah sure, you may." He smiled and I bowed to him. I then slowly opened the door and peaked inside. I saw (Y/N) sitting as her back against the pillow. I slowly made my way in and closed the door.