Chapter 14: The Phone

Please ignore my shitty English^^
Btw, please check out my YouTube channel^^
■jaeshook 7

*Your P.O.V.*

My eyes widened as my body weakened. I was right... It wasn't a table or anything. It was one and only...

Park Jimin ...

"How was the touching?" Jimin asked all of the sudden. I gulped as I'm trying to figured out what to respond. *Okay (y/n), be strong. He's just playing around with you. Don't let him get into you!*

"Look, if you want something, just legit tell me in the face. Don't fucking do that shit!" I said, almost yelling.

"Well, you were enjoying it?" He chuckled. I pushed him away and walked toward the door.

"No, you were the one who was enjoying it, you fucking jamless." I sassed.

"You really want the damn punishments don't you?!" He asked madly.

"Who you think you are? Punish me? Pfff~ Punish my ass!" I laughed.
"Look, I don't want to fight with an asshole like you. I'm tired.. and school is tomorrow." Without letting him repond back, I exit out his room.
I made my way to my room and closed the door after going in. I throw myself on bed and sighed. Then I put my hand on my chest where my unstoppable heart has been beating as hell. *By any chance I... No noo!! It's just a moment. It happens.. you don't have feelings for him! It was just a quick moments...* Fustrated, I put the blanket over me and fall asleep the next 2 minutes...

*****************

It's at night time and so I decided to take a walk. Walking down the streets and seeing the nice, quiet view at night time is the best...
I was walking until I saw someone which was a female, running. She then stopped at the red lights as she breathing pretty hard. It looks like she's running after someone? She kept looking around to find someone or something..? About a couple of seconds later, I heard her yelled someone's name which sounded very familiar...

I looked at the direction where she was looking at. I saw a familiar boy standing across the street, looked at her as his eyes widened. She then ran over to him...
But then.....
I saw a car, coming towards her. ..

"WATCH OUT!!!!!!" I screamed.
But it was too late...

I ran over to her..
..

*What is this. . Wha--*
...
...

The girl looked exactly like...

me....

It's me?
Then that boy ran over to the girl and picked her up genlty. He held her into him and her painful, bloody head rest on his arm.

"(Y/N)!!!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!! PLEASE!!!!" He cried.

My eyes suddenly started to teared up. *What is happening?! What is this!!!? Why this girl...* My head started to spin. I covered my head as I knee down. I then here the ambulance and the police coming closer. I take a quick look at the boy... *This can't be...*