Chapter 9: Escape From Him...

*Your POV*:

"Oh (y/n)! We want to tell you that.." My dad stopped as he took a piece from his steak. "Your mom and I will be out of town because our work.."

I gave my dad a quick look. "So... I guess I'm home alone?... If that so, I think I'm old enough to stay alone, it's fine.."

"Well.. honey, it's better if you stay with someone. So when you needs help, you won't be struggling all by yourself..!" Mom said.

"And plus, you're a girl!" My dad added in.

"So Chimchim!" Mom turned to Jimin, and he looked up at her.
"I hope our (y/n) here, can stay over at your house?"
The last piece of steak stuck in my throat when my mom finished her sentence.

"BWA?!!!" I tried to swallow piece of steak, "M-MOM??!!!" I almost yelled.

"What?? It's better than staying alone. And Chimchim is like our family!"
My mom said. I take a quick glanced at Jimin. A HUGE smirks on his face. *Oh my god! Noo way, this jerk gonna rape me, oh hell no!* I got scared.

"Well, he's too busy mom. Don't forget he's an idol now! It would be such a bother for him--"

"Mrs. And Mr. (?)..." Jimin cutted me off. He then looked a little bit serious. This face, I 100% bet he gonna say no! Please so no.. please say--

"I would love (y/n) to stay over at my house." His evil smirked come back again. My heart started to beat angrily as my blood is boiling. I can feel my skin are going to melt because of my hot blood. I then looked back down my steak, trying to keep my appetite.

"So when are you leaving and for how long?" I asked without looking up.

"We're sorry honey, but we're leaving tomorrow morning (Friday), right before you go to school. And we're going to be away for..." Dad stopped, looked nervous. "We're going to be away for a month.."

"Okay.... wait.. BWA?! A MONTH?!!" I said, pissed. "Okay?... uh, I'm done eating. I'll go to my room, and "PACK" up my stuff." I still said in a pissed way as I grabbed my plate and stood up. I can see my parents face change a happy to a sad expression. They seriously going to leave their only daughter (after I just come back home for about 2 days), and worse, they leave me with this jerk who they seriously think he's a "good" guy who they could trust. *I should of let TaeTae took me home instead. TaeTae at least more of a trust guy.. ugh!* I think to myself as I'm heading to the kitchen, throw away this damn tasty steak. Jimin seriously did ruin my damn appetite. *UGH!! What a waste!...* the thought yelled inside my head. After cleaning up my mess, I went straight up to my room, without saying another word.

I closed the door after entering in my room. I walked to my closest and try to reached out the luggage that were placed on top of the shelf. "What the fuck, why I'm so short?!" I even tried to tiptoed but still short asf! I kept trying to reached for it. I barely touch the handle by the tip of my longest finger. Then suddenly after one second blinked, a hand appeared from behind me and grabbed the luggage, and pulled it down. I realized it was a man hand, and obviously, it was my dad. I also helped carrying the luggage down without looking back.

"Thanks dad--" I said as I turned around, and shocked who I'm looking at. The figure standing in front of me wasn't my dad...

It was Jimin...

"You're welcome babe." Jimin said while smirking. I was speechless like how the hell would he dare himself entering in my room without permission?! And first, he's only like about 2 inches away from me. I gave him my pissed stare. He ignored my stare and kept smirking. I pushed him away as I can see he's slowly getting closer and closer.