Chapter 7: *Speechless*

*Your POV*

      Suddenly out of nowhere, a familiar looking guy with a sexy body figured slightly pushed Jin to a side. Before I get to see his face, he pulled me into his hard chest. I almost lost my balances because of his actions. My eyes widened hugely, didn't know how to respond back. Instead of letting me go, he hugged me even tighter! *Who the fuck--* Then a rusky voice cut off my thought...

"Hi babe, we meet again, I'm Jimin..." He whispered to one of my ears. I don't know what kind feelings I suddenly have, but my heart is increasing the beating. It kept on increasing that I'm afraid it might jumped out. *WTF is wrong with me? Why my heart...* that thought kept repeating over and over again. A dead air flying around the room. The others looking at each other awkwardly. So finally, Jimin let me go. I gave him a death stared and all he does is smirked at me. A dirty smirked...

"Uh... oh. ! (y/n), about the answer for your question earlier.." TaeTae said, tried to break the awkward moment. I turned to TaeTae, try to forget what just happened. *An answer for my question?* Suddenly, he then gathered all the others and left me standing there, confused. He whispered something to them, and they all nodded their heads.

"(y/n), just sit right here..." Kookie pointed to the spot, and I followed what he says. After I sit down, I saw all the boys (total 7 of them) getting in their positions. I'm still lost like a puppy... *what in the hell are they doing--*... but then....

*watch the video if you want^_^*

...............

I'm so speechless.... I don't know what to say... I'm clapping my hands nonstop as my mouth dropped wide opened... *wait... so...are they idols?! LIKE FOR REALS!?!* I couldn't believed what I just saw, tons of crazy thoughts popping out... *SO... my friend TaeTae is an idol? and that jerk Jimin, is also an idol?! wait.. What the flip?!!* I looked at every one of them, for real no joke, they all look so damn hot! The most interesting was I realized that my eyes has been locked on Jimin while he was performing the dance until the ends. He was so damn hot! The way he moves and everything! Like no joke, my heart beats heavily every damn second of every movements from Jimins'. Now, he just sits and breathe heavily. His breathing gave me chills running down my spine. *Why is he so damn hot?!... wait wait! WTF (y/n)? what are you even thinking?!* I shake my head.. The boys didn't noticed what am I doing because they all looked tired after the hard ass performanced. But then, I decided to walk over and sit with them...

"So..." TaeTae said as he breathing heavily. "Now you know the answer right?" He sounds breathless but still has a bright smiles on his face.

"..N-nae...but.. just to be clear, you and the rest... are "IDOLS"??" I asked in a serious tone. TaeTae patted my head and nodded. "And.. does everybody in school knows about this?!"

"Umhm.. Yeah, they all knew. Our manager talked to the school, tell the students to treat us normal like the others... but you know, of course not all of them are going to do that, especially the girls..." TaeTae explained.

"But I only see you and Jimin in school? What about the others..?" I asked.

"Oh, we were off because our schedules... but I think we're all going to school tomorrow!" Rap Monster said happily.

"Jinjja?!" I claps my hands excitingly.

"But the thing is (y/n), you're special... and that's also made others jealous of you!" TaeTae said.

"And why is that?" I asked curiously.

"You're the only person in school who gets to hang out with us, sitting with us at lunch, and--..." TaeTae got cut off by Hobie...

"-and so other girls which are known as "Armies" -our fans- are jealous of you.. but they can't do anything about it^^" Hobie said, laughing...

"And one more question... how did I get to be the lucky one who get to be friends and hangs out in your guys' group?" I waited for an answer...

"Well.." Suga said. "You helped us running away from those crazy fan girls, they were like chasing our asses off... and so, from that day on-"

"YOU'RE OUR LIFE SAVER!" TaeTae cut off Suga. Suga then looked at TaeTae like he about to kill Tae or something bad... ●_●

"Oh! And plus, you and Ji--." TaeTae suddenly covered Jin's mouth. I looked at both of them confused.

"Me and who?"

Both of them started to laugh awkwardly and just shake their heads. *weird...* I said under my breathe. Suddenly, my eyes switched and caught looking at someone else. This person didn't even say a single word, but kept staring at me with a dirty smirked on his face.

And of course, that guy was...

"Jimin"..