Chapter 17: Behind the Scene

*Excuse my shitty English~*

**
*Flashback at Police Station.
Jimin's POV*:

     "So about that car accident, wasn't just an accident. It was someone who tried to kill or hurt (y/n).." Yehet said.

"W-what do you mean..?" My voice cracked.
"That day, the cameras which was set up on the streets wasn't working right because of the connection. But lucky, one camera mostly filmed the whole thing."

"Sehun, please.. can you let me watch it?"

"No, I can't let anyone watch this because it's the law.. but.." He sighed.
"Since you're my friend, come." He whispered as he lead me to somewhere and I followed him.

   Not for a long walk, we entered in a room. Yehet make his way to the chair and start doing something with the computer. About 3 minutes later, Yehet said, "Look.."
   I took a step closer and watched a short video. I saw (y/n) running across the street and then a car came right at her.....
   After the accident happened, a familiar person stepped out from the car. He's wearing a black hat which covered his face. But by just looking at this person and I can NOT be wrong...

It's Taehyung...
Kim Taehyung..

  My hand started to shake. I can't believe this. It can't be Taehyung, my group member??

"We can't be sure who it was yet. And bad news is, this person didn't leave any info so it's hard for us to find out about him." Yehet sighed.

"Shit, I have to go. Sehun, please help me okay??!"

"Okay okay!"
  I ran out the room and out the building to my car. I started my engine and drove off, back to the hospital..

*Skip Scene to Taehyung's House*

    I parked my car right in front of Tae's house and got out. I ran to the door, but obviously it's locked. Use all my strength, I kicked the door real hard but instead the door opens, my bones are vibrating. Endured the pain, I kicked the door one more time real hard...
And it loudly banged opened! But then, I saw an unexpected scene..
(Y/N) is laying on the couch meanwhile Taehyung is on top of her, kissing her. And (y/n), for some reason, she didn't moved. Taehyung quickly turned around, shocked. I ran over to Taehyung, pulled him away from her. I punched him in the face real hard. He fell down to the floor and his lips bleeds. 
   Ignored Tae, I went over to (y/n).

"(Y/N)!!! Wake up!! (Y/N)!!" I yelled. I realized one side of her face is pretty red and a slight hand mark on her cheak. My blood started to boil with anger. I saw her eyes slowly opened as she mumbled something which I can't barely hear. But for now, I just want to get her the hell outta here and deal with Taehyung later.

*Continue from the last Chapter*
..
*Your POV*:

***

  *Did I heard that wrong? H-How can TaeTae be a murderer? This is impossible.. no way..*  I can't believed what I just heard from Jimin.

"J-Jimin.. it can't be.." my voice cracked.

"I'll deal with you later." Jimin said in a low tone. He turned and walk towards me. He grabbed my hand and we're about to exit out the door but..

"Before calling me a murderer, make sure you have the right information first, Hyung..." TaeTae said in the deepest voice I ever heard.
Without a word, Jimin pulled my hand out the door and to his car...
   We both sit in silence as he drove off...

**
   We entered in Jimin's house and none of us spoke a word. I followed Jimin from behind.

"(y/n).. go take a shower and rest." He said in a low tone. Quietly, I went upstairs to my bedroom...