Chapter 11: It Happens Again...

(A/N): 👆Check out my reaction videos on YouTube! (And other Videos too! Especially my FANFIC VIDEOS!!! 👆

*TaeTae POV*

After the bell rings, I quickly pack up my stuff. While packing up, I heard a weird conversation behind me which it was in a low tone voice. I don't want to turned around because I don't to be a nosy person but I already knew who it was...

Jimin and (y/n)...

I tried to ignore their conversations. After Jimin-hyung finishes his last words, he walked to the door and told (y/n) that he would be waiting outside for her, then he left. I turned around to face (y/n) and asked,
"Is everything okay?"

She looked at me and answered,
"N-nae.. It's f-fine..." She then hurried and packed up her stuff and said,
"Um.. mianhe, but I have to g-go..."

"Okie, I'll text ya later~" I said as I smiled. She smiles back and we both waved goodbyes. She stepped out the door and the door closed, left me behind alone. Everybody has left but me. I'm sitting here... My smile fades away and I shot back what happened earlier when Jimin came up to (y/n) and had a small conversations with her. TBH, it bothers me so much that I can feel my body started to be itchy. One, the way he talks and his voice tone was like fucking seductive. And two, I don't like a person like him talking to (y/n) because he doesn't deserves to talk to her. Because of him, she lost her memories and being in a coma for 6 fucking months. BECAUSE OF HIM, she have been in pain. And plus, he was her first love which he shouldn't be if he ends up hurting her!... So I, KIM TAEHYUNG, won't let him hurt her. I will protect her no matter what. I will make her happy every time she feel down. But if she found a right guy (which can't be Jimin-hyung) who will make her happy for the rest of her life and love her forever, then I am very happy for her. But I will forever protect her the best I can, because...
I, KIM TAEHYUNG, in love with
(L/N) (Y/N).....

*YOUR POV.*

I headed to the parking lot where Jimin has been waiting for me by his car. I looked around to find where the hell is that jerk and BOMBAYAH~ I found him. He leaned his back to his car as he looked at the sky.
*damn... he's hot..* I thought as I walked over to him. But then, something hit me, my eyes...

*****

"CHIMCHIM OPPA!!~" I yelled as I ran up to him and jumped on him. He catched me and held me up on him tightly. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my arms around his neck.

"I MISSED YOU BABE~" He said to one of my ears. He don't mind putting me down at all so we stayed like that for like a minute or two, and then he puts me down. "Let's go to my house?"

"Nae! Let's go~" I answered and he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car...

*****

*wait, wtf was that? What the fuck did I just... WHY CHIMCHIM-- I mean, WHY THE FUCK WAS THAT JERK WAS IN MY....wait a minute... my m-memories? No way.... my memories can't be involved with this jerk.. no way.. wait, was that really my memories?*
I confusingly thought as I walked slowly like a turtle.

"Ya! Quit day-dreaming and hurry up!" Jimin cut off my thoughts. I snapped back in reality and walked fastly to him.

"Ya, what's wrong? Why suddenly your face was like that?"

"By any c-chance.." I asked nervously.

"By any chance what?"

"Never mind.. I forgot.." I answered quickly.