Chapter 5: Just Another Welcome Back

*(A/N): Please excuse my shitty English, Gomawo~*

*Your POV*:

*RINNGGGGG~~~* (7:00am)

I yawned loudly and heard mom calling, "(Y/N)!!! WAKE UP!!.." I lazily dragged my sleepy body to the bathroom and do the morning routines. I went back to my room and my uniforms has been waiting for me. I put on my uniform and looked in the mirror... *Damn... I don't look that bad. I actually look pretty cute~* I laughed while being proud of myself. I grabbed my backpack which I already puts all the school supplies in yesterday. I hurried ran downstairs into the kitchen.

"Morning mom and dad!" I gave dad a quick hug while he's reading his newspaper.

"Morning honey!" Both said at the same time. "Look at my daughter! You look great!" My mom said as she give me a hug. "Here, have some breakfasts first before your first day of school~" I took a seat and started to eat my breakfast. Then dad gave me a paper with writings on it which looks like an address.

"Here is your school address. It's only takes about 10 minutes of walking..." Dad said.

"Oh, thanks!.. but uh, it's already 7:35, so I think I need to go!" I took the last bite and grabbed my backpack. We says 'Goodbyes' to each other, then I exit out the house...
I looked at the paper and follows what the directions says....

*30 minutes later*

"Finally I found it!!" I said loudly. I looked at the big building and it's very clean actually. Then I saw a clock where it's right in the middle of the building, above the entrance doors, and it's says "8:05". I yelled, "HOLY SHIT! I'M LATE!"

I ran to the entrance doors and opened it. I went inside and saw the office. I slowly went inside to the office and saw a lady, a cold looking lady... She's probably on her 50s? I'm not sure what to say but just standing there for a couple of seconds, then the lady looked up and stared at me. Out of nowhere, I could see the harsh crack of a smile etching itself into her cold marble face.

"OMO! Looks whose is here!" She made me jumped as she immediately stand up and run to me, give me a hug. "I'm so glad you're back! I'm your councilor, Mrs. Jung. Let me call your homeroom teacher that you're here!" She go to her phone at her desk. She doesn't look as scary like before. 5 minutes later right after she hung up, a man walked in.

"So who is the new--" He looks at me widened. "And it's our (y/n)!" I bow as he walked over to me. "I'm Mr. Conny, we really misses you and we know about what happened... but it's okay! Let's go meet your classmates!" I just nodded and say 'goodbye' to Mrs. Jung. I followed him until he stopped at a room #2-3. "Just wait here, I'll  call you in..."

"Okay..." I answered as he went inside the classroom. As the door almost completely close, I heard a male voice shouted.

"We have a new student? Who is--" The door closed...

*In the class*

"We have a new student?? Who is it?!!" A boy said curiously.

"Okay quiet down everybody! So, as you guys already know that we have a new student.. but uh..." Mr. Conny stop talking for a minute, looking a little bit calmer than before. Then he continue, "It's someone that you all already knew.."

*Your POV*

I tried to peeked in through a small window on the door. I saw Mr. Conny's lips is moving but have no idea what's he has been saying. Then I saw him looking at the door and yelled, "New student, come in!"

I slowly opened the door as I looked down; my hair covered both sides of my face. As I'm walking where Mr. Conny were standing, I heard whispers went around the room.