Chapter 10: My First Time

*Your Pov.*
.....

*BULTORANE! FIRE~~~ FIRE~~~~*

I immediately woke up because I thought our house got burnt up. But I realized it was my alarm ringtone. Sighed in a relieve, I shut off my BULTORANE alarm and lazily dragged my body to the bathroom and do my morning routines. After my morning routines, I walked back out and put my uniform on.
*Finally it's Friday!* I thought happily. I grabbed my backpack and walked toward the door, but something caught my attention right away. *OH my shit... you gotta be kidding me...* The Friday has make me feel disappointed. Why? because it's the day that my parents will leave me behind with that jerk, JIMIN! *I need to think of a way to protect myself. I can't trust that jerk!* Then I heard a conversations from downstairs. I looked at the clock on the wall *7:55*. Holy mother! only about 15 minutes more until the bell rings! I quickly grabbed my luggage and headed downstairs. I saw my parents and their luggages.

"Good morning mom and dad! I --" my next words got cut off because what I saw in front of me...

Jimin...

My face changed into the "Fuck you bitch" face. It completely showed on my face (so Jimin would noticed it) but he ignores it and gave me a damn smirk instead.. wtf... I rolled my eyes.

"Morning honey!" both of my parents said. My mom gave me a quick hug and said, "ChimChim here is to pick you up!"

"yeah..." I made it sound like what-so-ever.

"aww honey! we gonna miss you!!" mom said. Dad patted mom's back and said, "honey don't worry, we got ChimChim! So our daughter would be fine." Mom nodded in a relieve.

"well, I'll miss you guys too!" I said, tried to force a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of (y/n) like my--..." He paused. I looked at him, waiting for his answer. "Like my own self!" Jimin smiles to my parents. He then turned to me and give me a wink which for sure, there is a meaning behind for that. I just rolled my eyes. "Well, I think it's better to leave now because we're going to be late for school..."

"Right right! well, please take care of our (y/n)!" my dad said. I gave my parents one last hugs and said goodbyes. Jimin took my luggage from my hand and walked to his car, popped up the trunk and put my luggage in. I slowly walked to his car as he opened the door for me. I gave him a fake smiles "Thank you, jerk" as I go in. I put on the seat belt right when Jimin comes in. He seatbelt himself and drove off. Good thing school are not that far away...

*School Parking Lot*

For ten minutes in the car to the school parking lot, it was like a dead silent. When Jimin parked, I unseated the belt and opened the door. I'm about to stepped out but something yanked me back which made me close the door too. I was shocked. It was Jimin who yanked me. And worse, our faces are only... ACTUALLY, barely an inch away. I can feel his warm breathe against mine. A smirked cracked through his face slowly. God, I have to tell you, he's so damn hot~! His eyes really like OMFG and duh~ girls would of course falls for him, I'm like one of those girls actually... Wait a minute, what I am I even thinking?! *OH HELL NO!* I tried to pulled back out but he hold my wrist so tight that I don't have a chance to get away. I couldn't looked at him any more because my face is burning asf, so I looked down instead. If you have a heart beat tracker, mine would of beat in 1000 times fast already.

"(y/n)~" he said, in a seductive voice which made chills running down my spine. "I'll see you in class.." He let go of my wrist and got out the car, left me the *WTF WAS THAT* face. I just sit there, frozen. And then I heard..

"Yaa (y/n)! do you want to be late to class or what?" Jimin yelled outside the car. I got back in reality and got out the car quickly as my backpack on my back. I speed walk toward the school gate and Jimin is standing there. I ignored him and walked straight inside the building. After a few steps, I looked behind my back. *phew~... he's not following me...* When I turned back to the front, I accidently bumped into someone and I fall down.