Chapter 18: Forgive or No?

*Excuse my shitty English~*
Gomawo~

"I-I have a twin sister? H-how.."  I trembled. How come my parents didn't tell me about my twin sister? With the desperate of curiosity, I grabbed my other phone and call my mom..
.....
.....
......
"Hello?"

"Eomma!"

"Oh hi sweetie! How are you?"

"I'm okay.. what about you and appa?"

"We're okay, just busy with lots of work. So what's up?"

"W-well.. I was wondering about something.. a-and I don't know if you..."

"Honey, ask me anything, don't worry."

"By any chance..." I gulped.
"D-Do I have at least one sibling?"
Then there is a silent. I can tell my mom were hesitating to answer..
"E-Eomma? You're okay?"

"Y-yeah... what makes you ask that?"

"I mean.. I was just wondering..?"

"..N-No.. You're the only child, honey." She answered, unsurely.

"Ah.. I see. Well, I won't bother you from your work any more, let's talk later!"

"Okay Honey, be safe!"

"Nae, saranghae Eomma!"

     Then we hung up. I took a deep breathe in and let it out. *Why in the world are these shits doing this to me?*  Some small drop of tears dropped down on my cheeks. I sit down on the floor as I look at the picture of my twin sister and I. *Do I really have a twin or was this photoshopped? But if I do have a twin, where is she? How come she don't live with--* 

"(Y/N)!?!" Someone called my name from downstairs and obviously it was Jimin. I dropped the phone and ran downstairs.

     I make my way into the kitchen as I saw Jimin standing there shuffling through the food.
"(y/n)! I brought you some break-- Were you crying?"
Jimin dropped the food as soon as he turned around facing me.

"B-Bwa? I-I wasn't cryin--"

"Caught in a lie (y/n)." He said as he moved closer to me and gently rubbed my cheeks with his both hands.
"Tell me, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.. something went into my eyes, so I was rubbing it.." I lied. He looked at me with the suspicious stared.
"AIGOO!! what did you buy??"
I ignored his stares as I head over to the food.

"Some food for us to eat." He answered.

"WOAHH! Smell so go--" Suddenly out of a blue from behind, Jimin wrapped his one arm around my shoulders and one hand around my waist.
My eyes widened....

"(y/n)..." He said in a deep voice. "I'm sorry.."

"W-waeyo?"

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm very sorry.."

"Y-yaa Jimin? What's wrong?? Why are you--"

"(y/n).. When you asked me yesterday 'Were we in some kind of relationship before in the past', I knew right away you remember our past... i-it was my fault that this accident happened. If I didn't called you out that night, all of this wouldn't have happened.." He said as his voice cracked.

"Jimin-ah, it's okay. You don't want me to get hurt. It's hard for an idol to date someone and so you don't want me to get hurt later on.."

"So you forgive me? Can we start over again??" He turned me around as he asked me the questions.

"No, not gonna forgive you. And no.." I said.

"What should I do to be forgiven?? By any chance.. Do you want my jams in order to forgive me?"

"What? Why are you asking me... Park the fucking Jamless Jimin.. Your jams has been stolen..."

"I still got some, I hide it~" He said with a smirked.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"Here"

....

...

...

...

  Out of no fucking where, he lift up his shirt and his bun-breads showed. I can feel my mouth started to drools but I suck it in. *HOLY BLESSED* My eyes, I can't look away!!!

"Uhmm, someone wants my jams." He smirked.

"Haha no way!! I-I'm.. I like Tea and Kookies better than Jams! Ha!!"

"BITCH, you got no good sense of tastes."

"You did not just call me a bitch-- no wonder you're staying as Jamless." I rolled my eyes, trying to keep my eyes off his bun-breads.

"But for sure 100%..." he took off his shirt and so now he's shirtless.

" he took off his shirt and so now he's shirtless

"You.." he took one step closer.
"Want.."
I took a step back but he pulled me into his hard half naked body. I can feel his hands are traveling down to my ass..
"Me..."
He then leaned in close to my left ear and whispered:

"Inside you~"

~~~
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
~~~
>>Leave vote and comments♡
Well well~ I'm back! I haven't been on here for 10000000-- of years. I have been so busy with work so don't have a lot of time to finish any of these chapters on Wattpad.
Sorry for the short chapter and I will try my best to update the other stories of mine as soon as possible!