Ten

Her first fear was nothing out of the ordinary, her being pushed underwater, being drowned. As soon as the hand pushed her into a pool of water she trashed for a while, until she gave up, inhaled and woke up at the simulation chair.

"That was fast" said Four "only 15 minutes" Morgan inhaled happy to not be underwater and smiled .

"I used to do some swimming and I hated it when people shove me down. I learned to go limp to show that I didn't really bother me" she dried her hands in her pants and swallowed "the sensation is still horrible. Can I leave?" She asked hurriedly. Four nodded and walked her to the door.

He asked if she needed help and she declined, walking the way to the dormitories alone. She reached her bed and laid down, she felt like she hadn't slept in it for ages.

Having spent numerous nights in the infirmary, she already knew the whole staff, which didn't make her very happy, she should be stronger than that.

"Hey" said a voice calling her attention, she looked up and smiled at Eric "you OK 3rd?"

"Just peachy" she laid her head on the pillow. Eric walked to her bed and signaled it.

"May I?" she smiled and moved a bit to leave room so he could sit "how was the first fear?"

"Piece if cake. Drowning. You just have to pretend you don't care, and they will stop doing it" Eric didn't know how to respond to that, surely Morgan had it tough, but she didn't let anything get to her.

"Let's hope you control the others just as well" she nodded.

"How many fears does a person have?" Eric shrugged.

"I've seen people that have at least thirty"

"And what's the lowest amount?"

"Four" she frowned and looked at him puzzled, he nodded.

"As in Four our trainer?" He nodded once more "he must have been a legend in his initiate class" Eric looked at the door and moved his feet impatiently "wait didn't you initiated with him?" He nodded and she smiled "fine, I'll drop the subject there."

Eric smiled inside in appreciation, he looked at Morgan as she smiles slyly at him, he rolled his eyes and she stifled a laugh.

"What about the other subject?" He changed to subject, she lifted an eyebrow at him "Cris" she made a gesture with her head, making it clear she didn't wanted to talk about it. Eric didn't know where to go from there.

"Hey" she called "I had a sick idea" she said grinning "when my newly acquired knife scar heals, I'll get a tattoo over it how about that" she said as she slapped his chest with the back of her injured hand. She frowned and shook it trying to shake the pain away "and? Wicked huh?" he laughed a bit about her term.

"Wicked?" she smiled laughed a little with him.

"Would you come with me?" she asked sweetly "I know you might have leader shit to do but, its still a distant though and I don't know" she trailed of a bit.

"I do enjoy your pain and suffering" he recalled.

"It's a good pain right?" he shrugged and then nodded, she exhaled relieved and smiled once more. Soon Mia walked into the dormitories, she collapsed in her bed and started to sob "wuss" she whispered, shaking her head at her. "don't you have leader stuff to do today?" she whispered at him.

She sat up on the bed to talk in whispers, avoiding to attract attention to them.

"No" he whispered back "why? You blowing me off already" she laughed and bit her lip shaking her head.

"No, just asking" Eric stared at her blue eyes for a bit, just allowing himself to get lost in them for just a second "I never know what color your eyes are like... Sometimes they're gray, other times blue, other times like a green kinda deal".

"They're whatever they feel like it" she smiled widely, almost letting out a laugh and laid back on the bed.

"Do you mind if I snooze?" he shook his head and lifted himself off the bed.
Morgan waved him goodbye and got comfortable on the bed to sleep for a bit.