Sixty

He felt the warmth of Morgan's body left him and he opened his eyes. She saw as she was about to get up when he heard the door knock. He glanced at the clock, it was 3 am. He quickly grabbed Morgan by the hand and pulled her back to bed.

"I'll get it" he said. Morgan still stood up at the same time as him and tried to follow, he turned to stop her blocking the door "Morgan get the fuck back to bed" she tried to talk but he interrupted her "I will kill you if you dont lay down".

Morgan sighed and reluctantly turned to the bed. He exited his bedroom and closed the door behind him, just as the knock on the door came back. He hurried to open and found Max standing outside

"Glad to see you up and about" Eric nodded and exited his apartment as he closed the door behind him "I was actually looking for Morgan".

"She's sleeping" he said as he started to walk, Max walked behind him and grabbed him by the arm

"This is a matter between us, I need to talk to her only" Eric lifted his eyebrows in surprise and smirked.

"I don't think you understand, Morgan was replacing me, now I'm back, so you have no business with her".

"I don't have time to run you through what we have been talking about".

"Let's hurry up and get to it then".

"Eric" Max protested, determined to put an end to Eric's stuborness, but Eric took a step closer, his chest bumping into Max's.

"Don't test me. You, everyone here at dauntless has been exploiting Morgan's kindness, she hasn't had a day of rest in months, now you deal with me" He said pointing to Max, a bit too roughly, then back at himself.

Max sighed as he pushed lightly Eric back. He walked past him and Eric followed. What transpired after that was a briefing on a plan Morgan had come up to take care of the Factionless population. It included a program to make the factionless useful, teaching them skills to work in factories,the reckless and divergent would be banned from the city, left to fend for themselves outside of the fence. This included reinforcement to the teams that patrolled the fence. The little kids would also be given a chance to take their aptitude test once they reached their age. It was a program that involved all five factions. An Morgan had come up with all of that by herself.

Eric thought it would be unfair to leave her out of her own plan, so he accepted that she had to be bothered with helping the leadership, but not more than necessary. He returned to his at 8, Morgan was still sleeping, face down. He sat next to her and placed a hand on her ass, he hated to wake her up, but she had to eat. She had slept 12 hours, which meant she hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. He rubbed her butt up and down, reaching her back, lifting her shirt to marvel to her back tattoo. She stirred and stretched on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and turned to sit down on the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, she winked at him and nodded.

"Thanks" she whispered. She stood up and took her shirt off "care to join me for a shower?" he grabbed her by the waist and place a kiss on her stomach.

She moved her hands to run her fingers on his hair. He took off her pants and slapped her on the ass playfuly as she shimmied out of her pants, she smiled and walked towards the shower. He took off his own clothing and joined her just as she was stepping in.

He shampooed her hair and turned her around, his eyes fixated on her shoulder, above the scar he had made her was written 'Eric's'. He placed his fingers and rubbed the tattoo

"Oh" she said as she watched him touch her tattoo "I actually woke up with this, I do not remember getting it. But Johan said I got waisted and threatened to kill him if he didn't do it."

Eric looked at her and smirked

"And then you think I would leave you for another woman"

"I..." she rolled her eyes "it's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust her, she's just gonna walk up to you and start seducing you and touching you"

"And I will snap her wrist in half if she does so, I hate her too she looks at me like I'm a prize, she doesn't undo me with a stare like you do" Morgan placed her hands on the low on his back and moved them upwards to his shoulder blades "I'm getting a tattoo of you as well".

"No" Morgan shook her head "that's stupid, I won't let you do it".

"'Morgan's Property' in my forehead" she giggled and closed the space between them to kiss his lips .

"Don't" he kissed her lips back and reached behind him to turn the shower off.

"I will, I don't need your permission" she laughed against his lips and he took her by the waist to lead her out of the shower.

Eric walked the dauntless training room, looking at the kids training, they trained during the day and took their simulations in the afternoon. He was watching Andrew, the first jumper, practice with Jonas some techniques to let go of an enemies attack, Andrew was one of the best, top on the chart, he had taken a liking to him, and hoped he maintained himself on top to cast him as a leader as soon as initiation finished.

He felt someone take his hand and jerked it back, feeling it wasn't Morgan's.

Stephanie smiled, walking a step closer as he took a step back

"Back to training initiate, don't make me make it harder for you"

"But that's what I want" her voice, God, her voice was so high, it was nails on a chalkboard high "I want you to make it.... Harder" she leaned to touch lightly his chest with hers, he just stared back, a bored expression on his face, eyebrow slightly upwards

"Run until I tell you to stop, which won't be anytime soon" she smiled wider and grabbed his hand again, pressing her chest against his

"There's other ways to get me tired and sweating"

He clenched his jaw and squeezed her hand tight. She was about to scream but he put his hand on her mouth.

"If you scream you're out" he quickly applied pressure with his thumb just below hers, twisting her hand and making her fall on her knees, tears falling on her cheeks. He maintained the pressure, twisting a little bit more with every passing second "I don't know what you have been taught but in dauntless we don't sleep our way up" she looked up at his and let out a short laugh.

"Your girlfriend did" she quipped.

He blinked, and she was on the floor, passed out, he looked back at his clenched fist and back at her soon to be black eye. He stood straight and dashed out of the training.