Seventeen

The third and final stage of initiation had been, like Eric had described, a piece of cake for her.

Now that in the fear control there was added physicality, she felt a bit more confident now that she knew she could manage herself to get out of some of the situations that scared her.
The third phase passed like the wind, and after three weeks of simulations Morgan found herself sitting at the tattoo parlor, with Tori printing on her another design, this time of the wolf. Since this was with color, she spent a bit more time finishing the whole deal, just so that Morgan had a good view of how the finishing product would be.

While she waited, Morgan started to think of how good her Sims had turned out, and recalled how Eric and two other dauntless leaders had talked to her the evening and gave her a quick flash of what works she could have in dauntless, once she and the other members where announced.

She wanted to be in the action, but also didn't wanted to be out of the compound for too long, so she was going to take training and enhance the members techniques in battle, and also offered herself to be in one of the response teams in case of any outbreaks in the city.

Tori tapped her in the back to signal she was done and Morgan stood up and turned to the mirror.

"Wow, this is amazing Tori" she said, dumbfounded "can't wait for Eric to look at it, he will love it."

Tori pressed her lips and blurted.

"Why are you so close to him? You know he's the worst person in dauntless right?" Morgan rolled her eyes and took her shirt angry.

"He has been nothing but good to me OK? Until he doesn't threaten my life I won't stop trusting him. Why is everyone out to get him?" Tori sighed and took her hand, leading her to the back of the shop. She looked around and talked in hushed tones.

"What do you know about divergents?" Morgan shrugged.

"Threat to society yadda yadda yadda what does this... Is Eric divergent?"

"No. But he and the leadership have been working with Erudite to hunt them down. They test on them, torture them even. My brother was divergent, three of those kids that pshycho killed where divergents, it wasn't just a massacre it was staged. They brainwashed that kid to believe the divergent where a threat and guess what, next day three of them are dead."

Morgan shivered and looked away.

"Eric only trashed that kid because he was out to get me" she questioned back

"That's what he told you. He's getting under your skin its what he does, he's playing you Morgan!"

"I can handle him, and I can defend myself" she replied, and left the shop with a smash on the door.

She went straight to Eric's place and knocked the door furious. Eric opened with a frown and she pushed him inside, she lounged at his waist trowing him to the ground. She got on top, pushed a knee on his chest and lifted a fist ready to punch him

"The fuck is the matter with you?" was all he could say, his hands in surrender pose

"Did you really almost killed that kid because he was out to get me?" she said between clenched teeth

"Yes Morgan what is wrong?"

"Is it really the only reason? "he nodded "and not just because he killed three divergents?" he shook his head "I won't stand being lied to Eric. Now tell me the truth!"

"That is the fucking true Morgan!" she sighed angry and put down her fist "you're the only person in the compound I give a shit about. I though it was out to get you, when I found that he wasn't just killing for rank but for divergency I felt like shit"

Morgan looked away and slid off his chest sitting in the ground. She sighed and pinched her nose

"I'm sorry" she muttered. She shook her head and shrugged "I should start to trust you more and stop believing others people shit talk about you."

He sat on the floor and passed his hand on her waist, pulling her close.

She instead stood up and put her hands on her hips. He stood up as she started to walk out of the door. He made a run to it and closed it in front of her, preventing her from leaving.

"I'm not mad at you Morgan, I don't like being lied to either, I understand" she crossed her arm "come on" he grabbed both her arms and pulled to him, trapping her in a hug. She smiled and relaxed her body.

"I'm sorry I beat you... Again" he smiled and faced her.

"You have been the only one to scare the shit out of me in a long time"

"What?" she asked surprised.

"I though you were seriously going to beat me. It's scary when you get mad"

"It is the intention" she smiled and took his hand, leading him to the couch, they plopped down and Morgan laid her body on top of his. She soon stood up and lifted her shirt "and what do you think about this one?" he inspected the printed design of the wolf, placing his hands on her hips. He also didn't mind taking a long look at her back and butt

"I know I talked shit about the lion but I liked it better than this" Morgan laugh

"See. You always talk shit that you later don't mean." she sat back down and stood up again "I'm hungry" she extended her hand to him and he took it standing up. He gave it a quick kiss before letting go and walked with her to the dinning room.