Twenty-One

After a few seconds of standing there, looking into eachother's eyes, Eric let go of the embrace and entered the bathroom to get a shower. Morgan left the apartment and headed to hers to get a bath as well.

She showered quickly and took a fast breakfast. She met with Four and Tris in the dinning room and when they finished, they headed out to look at some furniture.

Dauntless provided them with one item of their choice and they had to purchase the other things as time went on.

Since Morgan wasn't much of a sleeper she got a divan, and purchased a lot of pillows. Since it was big enough for 4 people to sit she figured she could use it as a bed if need be. When Morgan looked at the clock it was already 12. She said her quick goodbyes and took of running towards the train.

Eric hoped on as the train began slightly moving. He tried to look uninterested and annoyed he was stuck with such task. But inside he was sad Morgan hadn't come. As the train started moving away from the complex he sat on the floor, the other dauntless sat in a circle just talking and making jokes.

Suddenly he saw a dauntless boy stand up and walking to the still open door of the wagon. He grabbed ahold of a handle on the train and kneeled extending his hand. He pulled someone inside, who landed on her feet but quickly fell to the ground panting heavily. She moved her black and blue hair and smiled.

"You didn't have to help Dom I had it in the bag."

He rolled his eyes playfully and moved to grab Morgan by the feet, then dragged her to the circle.

After catching her breath she sat and began talking to the other dauntless

Eric was now a bit relieved, and spent the trip listen to her talk about whatever. He heard the guys pick on her because she didn't have any tattoos yet. She replied she was still looking which one fitted her better.

"No no no" said Dominic "you have to stop that, that is typical Erudite thinking. Meticulously searching and trying out different results, you just need to go to the parlor, search something in less than an hour and get it done"

"What if I end up like you with a stupid bobbed wire in my hand" she smirked at the end and he flipped her off

"I will admit it was a bad desicion" he said touching the tattoo placed in his knuckles with a bit of force, as if he wanted to erase it

"Would you have done it if you would a have know it was gonna be that stupid?" he laughed and hid his face in his hands

"No" he said finally, reluctantly giving her the satisfaction to be right

"See" she pushed him playfully "knowing is half the battle."