Twenty-Five

The next morning she opened her eyes and felt a heavy hand in her butt. She also felt a slight discomfort in her mid back. She pulled herself upwards and turned around to see Eric fast asleep. His hand in his butt, and his other hand holding his head. She yawned and moved to get up when she felt him stir

"You can go back to sleep" she whispered and made room for him to lay down. He sighed and laid on the divan, falling asleep again. The sun was coming up, and before the dinning room started to serve breakfast she made a quick run for something to eat, bringing something for Eric on her way back. When she entered her place Eric was still asleep.
She left the food on the table and made her way into the bathroom, she turned around and stared at her newly acquired tattoo.

She loved it, she loved everything about it. She loved how it fit her and what it made her feel, she felt empowered by it. She smiled and pulled her shirt down walking to the living room. Eric was still asleep, though he had change position, he was face down and his arm was swinging off the divan.

She smiled and approached him, sitting down in a little space next to him and stared at him for a while. He almost looked peaceful. But soon he was startled by a knock on the door, she rolled her eyes and walked quickly to it.

She opened up and saw Tris, smiled a little bit at her, but she didn't opened the door any further

"Hey Tris"

"Hey, I wanted to know if you're OK? That tattoo looked pretty painful and I don't know" she half smiled "I just wanted to know you were OK"

"Yeah I'm fine" she exited her place and closed the door, she then crossed her arms and laid against the door frame.

"Because I know Eric brought you up"

Morgan could almost feel her blood boil, every time she talked to someone it always diverted to Eric, and how everyone though she shouldn't be that close to him.

"He did, he's very kind with me" Tris slightly nodded and avoided her gaze "Eric is not that bad"

"He is, he initiated me and it was torture, he made me fight people who were stronger than me, she made Four throw knives at me and..."

"He was training you" she interrupted "and you wouldn't have succeeded if he hasn't used a bit of tough love, you're better because of him. And my whole initiates class is better because of him. He's training warriors Tris! He's not gonna hold your hands and clean your wounds he-" she inhaled and closed her eyes "Dauntless is not for weak people, that's my point. And I know he might not be a likeable person but he still hurts when all of you talk shit about him. And I won't stand it either" she closed her fists and opened the door, quickly getting in and smashing it.

She took a deep breath and placed her head in the door, allowing herself to calm down, and realized the door smashing probably startled Eric awake.

She turned around and saw him taking a sip of his coffee. He glanced at her

"Who was that?" he asked, Morgan smiled at his morning voice and got close, placing a hand on his shoulder and slowly creeping up to his neck.

"Tris" she responded shortly.

"And what did she want?" he looked at her, he moved the chair back and placed a hand on her hips, moving her to him and signaling to sit in his lap. She smiled as she sat and held him by the neck.

"She wanted to know how I was. And also wanted to talk shit about you" he rolled her eyes and took his coffee, taking another sip "didn't you hear me going off on her?" he nodded.

"You shouldn't have done that"

"Why?"

"You shouldn't fight your friends because of me" she moved her hand to his cheek and made him look at her

"I will fight anyone because of you" he looked at her and felt a pang in his chest, of what he didn't know, but he held her close and gave a her a kiss.

He caressed her leg up and down as he intensified the kiss, their tongues battling for dominance. His hand soon reached up her back and she broke from the kiss frowning.

"I'm sorry" he said against her lips and his hand moved back to her leg "I forgot" he kissed her again. She shook her head and placed a hand in his neck, bringing his closer to her. They continued to kiss for a while, taking little breath in between.

She looked at him, intensely in his eyes, then stood up and took his hand leading him in the divan, she made him sit down and she sat on him, straddling him. Her hands went to her shirt and she slid it up her torso until it was off her. She placed a hand in his neck and gave him a lust filled kiss.

She broke the kiss and whispered against his lips.

"Take me"

He looked at her and kissed her again his hands caressing her back and legs desperately. She tried to contain a moan and intertwined his hair in her hand.

She gasped when he held her up from her butt and began sliding down her pants.

She smiled and kissed him again.