Forty-Two

The shop was dark, with blue and red lights, there was graffiti and magnificent drawings on the walls, a bar further to the right, where some dudes were talking. In a well lit wall there were hundreds of prints of tattoos, she wanted to get lost in them. Eric tugged her arm and she looked at him.

"This place is so fucking cool" she said giddy as she smiled at him.

"Glad you like it, these are my friends" she raised an eyebrow "I know, shocking. You know Creed" he said as he pointed at him "and these are Luke, Jay, Johan and Peter" he named them as he pointed at each one.

All the guys were normal, she had actually seen them out and about, most of them had at least one tattoo showing, except Johan, who had both his arms and hands covered in tattoos, he had his nose pierced and a long beard.

She smiled at all of them and waved

"So" Luke said "Eric has been coming here at least once a week to have some drinks with us and he just goes on and on for at least an hour about you, how did you get so under his skin?"

Morgan laughed and looked at him, he smiled, a bit embarrassed and she pinched his cheek.

"So you've been gossiping like a teenage girl about me?" the guys laughed and clapped as Morgan kissed him in the cheek "I don't know I..." she glanced at the guys and turned to Eric "I didn't believe anything they said about him, I made my own opinion of him. He's OK I guess"

"OK you guess?" Eric asked mockingly.

"Yeah really, people just exaggerate but he is an old fashioned dauntless" Johan said, Morgan nodded in agreement.

"Is this your shop?" she asked Johan and he nodded with a proud grin "may I?" she pointed at wall of prints.

"Dauntless dont ask for permission" Eric said. Morgan rolled her eyes and turned to walk to the wall of prints, not before saying

"Ugh, fuck you" the guys laughed and Johan began walking behind her.

"It would be my pleasure to have you tattooed in my shop" he made a sign on one of the guys behind the bar and motioned to fix Morgan a drink as she submerged into the infinite amount of designs there seem to be hung in the walls.

She heard the guys mock Eric and he quickly shushing them, she didn't have enough eyes to look at all the prints in front of her, she didn't know where to look. A dauntless guy approached her with a drink and offered to her. She smiled taking the drink and thanking the dauntless as she sipped it, it was delicious.

It burned her a bit on the way down, but it wasn't the strongest she had had. She moved her fingers on the pieces of papers lying on the wall, she loved the designs in all of them. Some of them where usually of ordinary objects but they had a nice twist of design to them. She heard Eric calling for her and she approached

"Turn around" he said, she did and he lifted her shirt to reveal the tiger to his friends "this is her first tattoo"

"Oh man..." said Luke "did it hurt?"

"Like a motherfucker" she replied, and they laughed.

"It should have, weren't you battered when you got it?"

"Yep" she said, taking a sip of her drink. "this is delicious" she said to Eric.

"She wants to get something on her thigh to cover a knife scar" he said to Johan.

"How did you get it?" he said chugging at his beer

"Someone" she began

"Her ex" Eric interrupted her.

"My ex" she corrected "tried to trow me into the chasm, he stabbed me in the leg to get me down"

They all looked at her and glanced at eachother.

"And what happened to him?" Johan continued.

"He fell" Eric answered. Morgan nodded and chugged the rest of her drink, she hated thinking about that, but she hated more not remembering it.

"Well" Johan said breaking the silence and standing up walking towards the wall "I have just the thing for you".