Sixty-Five.

Morgan stood outside Max's office, he had decided to help Eric adapt, but only for a few days. Morgan was there to apply for leadership. She was sure she would be taken that same day, so she wasn't nervous, but she wanted to do things the right way.

As far as she knew, and Eric had told her, he was now two people down. He had had a little confrontation with Francis, one that had gotten a bit out of hand in the hallway, and Eric had received a punch in the jaw, not before getting Francis in the temple two times.

Once Morgan saw him enter the apartment and showed her the black and blue bruise, she had gone on her little hunt for Francis, who she found walking down the hallway from the nursery. She punched him once in the bridge of his nose, strong enough to make him pass out.

Since then he hadn't attend meetings that Max had summoned on one of his last days there. Earlier that day, Francis dared to make way to Eric's apartment, bang on the door and told him to leave his post as Main Leader in dauntless, or there would be consequences.

Eric had him vanished from Dauntless to fend for himself on the Factionless side of town.

After he closed the door, a light sense of dread filled him, Eric knew that the one thing he could go for was Morgan. He didn't know what would happen with him if something indeed happened to Morgan, now that he had finally managed to secure some stability in his life.

Francis aside, Mikaela had also stepped down from leadership, not only for her little boy, but she also truly disliked Eric's ways, when they were on the same step of the line of command she didn't have a problem, but now that he could use his status to force people to perform his acts, she wanted none of that.

The only persons left was Andrew, the newbie, and to Morgan's surprise, Peter had actually applied into leadership as well.

Morgan didn't want to seem to cocky about it, but she though that Eric didn't need that much help either way, together they could run dauntless for sure.

Max opened the door and smiled at her, he glanced at Eric and began walking down the hallway. Before she entered she felt like teasing Eric a bit.

Morgan entered Eric's new office and smiled at him. He leaned to kiss her but she leaned back

"What are you doing?" She said startled and leaning back, he frowned at her

"What do you mean? I'm trying to kiss you"

"This is totally inapropiate sir. I'm applying for leadership, and as far as I know you are currently taken" she sighed her finger to his ripped chest "how dare you make advances like that to a total stranger?"she replied, taunting him.

He smiled mischeviouly at her, and followed her little charade.

"Its just hard to control myself with such beauty in this room" he said, walking backwards and leading to his desk, Morgan followed with a sly smile and plopped on the chair on the other side of his.

He placed his hands on top of the desk in front of him, she smiled shyly and twiddled with her fingers

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Morgan" she said, glancing at him

"And why do you think I should take you into consideration for leadership?"

"I developed a program that is very successful, and I have experience dealing with the other faction leaders, I also do what needs to be done"

"You do know that i am know for not doing the politically correct thing sometimes right?" she nodded and smiled

"I can follow orders.... Sometimes" he smiled and stood from his chair, Morgan did the same as he walked around the desk, Morgan extended her hand, Eric took it and shook it.

He quickly pulled her to him and held her by the waist, she made a face of surprise and pushed his chest with her hands

"Sir, this is-"

"Quiet" he demanded, Morgan staid silent, looking up at him "my wife doesn't have to know about this now does she?" He taunted, pushing Morgan's own possessiveness button.

She just smiled, looking down at his neck, then in a quick move she lead her lips to it, and bit hard, pulling the flesh between her teeth and sucking the spot. When she pulled back, she saw the spot already readen.

"Let's see how you explain that one to your wife"

"I'm going to tell her that you did that, and then she'll hunt you down and kill you, she has a possessiveness problem."

"I have that problem?" She complained, snapping out of character.

"You lost" he said, then leaned to peck her lips. "You should've seen your face, you looked like you were about to kill somebody"

She smiled, then looked down at the fading spot on his jaw.

Morgan's arms held him closer to her as she kissed him. He held her back by the waist and kissed her.

Morgan heard the steadiness of his heart beat as he placed his cheek on the top of her head, they stood there for a while, and where interrupted by the door being open with a slam.

In came Francis with a deranged look on his face, his eyes dead set on Eric when he found him.

Morgan frowned at him, and didn't move from her spot

"I am not going to stand here and see how you take dauntless straight to the shitter do you hear me Eric?" he said pointing at Eric angry and taking a step into the office.

He bumped into Morgan, hopping that she would move to face Eric, but she didn't.

She planted herself in front of Francis, behind her was Eric. Francis took another step, and Morgan pushed him back, quickly pulling out her gun from her holster on her back and pointed at him

"Tell your bitch to sit down" he pointed angry at Morgan

"I'll sit down at the same time I'll shot you in the fucking face" she barked back "when do you want me to sit down?"

Eric stared at the confrontation, ready to intervene, when two guards came in and also pointed at Francis. They held him, and as he struggled he yelled back at Eric

"I will get you for this Eric! I'll get Morgan and you're going to suffer for kicking me out" he was already out of the office when he continue his rant.

Morgan put her gun back in the holster and sighed. Looking back at Eric, she sighed.

"Eric" she leaned closer to him "he will not hurt me, and you know this"

"Yeah, I know" he muttered back. "It will not keep me from worrying though"

She nodded, knowing that Eric was going to take this matter to heart, and she almost kissed her freedom goodbye, knowing that Eric would be extra protective now.