Thirteen

Eric had to stay and watch all of the other Sims, just to not raise suspicion.

He got ahold of Morgan in the afternoon. She was eating an apple in the gym, and had place her left arm on one of the machines some dauntless initiate was using, when the weights went up so did her arm, helping her with the exercises she was supposed to do in an automated way.

She talked with the dauntless boy about his different fears and how he had manage to calm down enough to pass the simulations. Eric couldn't help but feel a slight pang of jealously, he didn't wanted anyone to get their hopes up with Morgan.

The day of the welcoming ceremony to the new dauntless members couldn't come any sooner. He had made himself promise that he wasn't going to make any moves on Morgan until he knew 100% that she was staying in Dauntless forever.

Not that he doubted her, but he didn't wanted to get his hopes too high. He did liked her a lot, and Morgan had shown her fondness for him as well.

He watched and the dauntless boy stood away from the machine and walked away waiving at Morgan goodbye. And before she also decided to leave he made his way to her. As she hear the footsteps she tensed up and looked at him

"God you scared me!" she placed her hand in her heart "did you not see the simulation, I hate when people sneak up on me!" she scolded him and took a deep breath. He stood near her and smiled

"I'm sorry third" she waved at him to forget about it, lifted her apple to him signaling with her eyebrows as in to ask if he wanted some. He shook his head in denial and she shrugged taking another bite. She slapped his chest with her free hand and smiled

"I can get tattoos" she said and made a little dance which Eric found adorable "you coming with me?"

"When?"

"In an hour or two. I'm still just looking for what I want, I want something cool on my back first, and then the knife scar covering one" he shrugged

"I suppose I can make some time" she rolled her eyes and smiled taking another bite of her apple. She pointed at his arms and questioned him with a look if she could check them out. He held them high enough for her to look at, and observed as her eyes moved through the maze pattern.

Her eyes locked to his and he noticed that she has gotten an eyebrow pierced.

"Well well well" she blanked her eyes

"Just because you got one don't mean you trademarked them. I will get as much of them as I may well please" she mocked moving her head closer to his. He sighed, contemplating at her, unsure if he should lean to kiss her or not. "what?" she asked and moved a bit farther away, she had sense his hesitation, she cleared her troat and moved to get away when Eric wrapped his arm around her waist, going the whole way around with a single arm, and drew her close, his chest colliding to hers.

She held her breath with her hands in his chest, dropping the apple to get a better feel of it.

"Don't you think for one second I don't want you Morgan" he whispered. She moved her hands to his shoulders and got closer

"You already know how i feel about you" she whispered back "it's up to you to make a move"

"I want to make sure that you're staying in dauntless."

She nodded her head and her hands moved to his biceps, caressing them.

"What happens then?"

"We will cross that bridge when we get to it." he let go of her and quickly turned around to leave. Morgan stood there for a bit and, with a sigh, she headed to the dormitories.

She found herself a few hours later in the tattoo parlor, looking at some designs. After looking for a while she heard silence, and turned around to look at Eric enter the shop, and everyone quickly leave it. She frowned and got closer to him

"Wow what a bunch of assholes" she said, reacting at the way the other dauntless treated Eric. He smiled and said

"I prefer it like this. No snooping" she turned to show them the designs she was looking at.

Together they look together for something that would fit Morgan. Eric proposed she had an animal tattoo, given that she was very impulsive and didn't bother to think before acting.

She was a bit offended, but knew that Eric didn't mean it in a bad way. She moved to the animal tattoos and picked a few that caught her eye. A wolf tattoo, a lion and a tiger.

"Don't know about the lion, you're not a dude, and lioness aren't that much of a threat" he commented, discarding the lion.

"Yeah but at the same time I want people to be aware not to fuck with me" he laughed

"Well how about this" he touched his chin thinking "you get it printed, one by one each day. When you see how they look on you it will be easier to pick which one you like" she smiled and took the three designs.

She showed them to Tori, the tattoo artist and told her her idea. Tori quickly stiffened when she saw that she was with Eric. Morgan quickly tried to dismiss her and took her shirt off, sitting on the chair.

"Let's do the lion first"