Chapter 1

Jameka

Life has been so crazy amd different . Let me catch y'all up , A year ago ; my shop and home got burned to the ground . Some guys were looking for RaShad and not knowing that he was locked up , they tried going after Kayla and I .

KaShad had us in hiding for awhile , until he handled the guys.

I now stay in Brooklyn , New York . The scenery in definitely different . They're slang is nothing like the Slang from Louisiana .

One day i was walking into the gym and this nigga stopped me and was like " yo b ? " . I thought he meant as in bitch , so i whipped my new hello kitty gun out and held him at gun point.

I know y'all are probably like , she thuggin like that now ? but , truth is i have to protect me , my baby girl and the twins .

I named the boys RaSheen Damon Thompson and Dakheem Arron Thompson . They look just like their daddy . From his curly hair and soft light skin to his attitude . They're 4 years old , next week they'll be 5 .

It was 5:00 ㏘ , im about to take Kayla , Dakheem and RaSheen trick - or - treating soon. She was dressed as a Kitty Cat , and the boys were dressed as Batman. I snapped a few pictures of them and put them on instagram.

I checked the comments and likes and frowned .

170 likes & 40 comments .

badassri : awww , theyre sooo cute . get that from they daddy sexy ass . whew .

ghettoblasian : ^ Ikr , his fine ass could get it . When he get out , ima hit him up .

I commented back and said : bum bitches get off my post , why yes my daughter is beautiful and my lovely boys are handsome. im soooo sorry i can't tell your mothers that . * chucking up the dueces *

I laughed and put my phone in my purse.

" maaaa , you pwretty ." Kayla said, grinning . I pinched her cheeks and said thanks . I'm dressed as a fairy .

Kayla and the boys grabbed their candy bag and we got in my new 2013 BMW and hit the streets of Brooklyn to trick - or - treat.

KaShad

The last time y'all heard from me , I had found out the baby was mine . His name is KaShad Jamal Thompson Jr .

I have full custody of him now . They found drugs and alcohol in Jade' system at court one day .

Usually , I'd be out trying to party and fuck different girls . But , I changed . I own 6 of my own businesses and im loving this life .

It's Holloween , and I'm not doing anything but hold my son . We gone stay in tonight and have daddy and son night . Even though we always do , when he's not with my mother .

I want my son to have a better life then i did , make something out of himself . Be successful , married so he can look back on his achievements and be able to smile instead of looking back saying what he could've , should've and would've had done .

I got KaShad Jr. his sippy cup and we layed on the couch , and watched Cartoons about Holloween.

RaShad

I didn't even get to see my little boys enter the world , Jameka sent me pictures of them . They look just like me . I miss Kayla , i never hear Meek tell me anything that Kay said . It hurt , because that was my first born .

Jail is hell . Nobody fucks with me though , Even while i'm locked up my name still hold weight .

I was sentenced 7 years , but if on good behavior i could get less time.

" get y'all bitch faggot asses up . " the guard said , opening everyone's cell. I groaned and put the pillow over my head, i still wasn't use to getting up early like this .

My roommate was scared of me , so he just hurried out of our cell without even bothering me . The Cells closed .

The guard went up and down the hall , staring at every individual .

I heard him stop at my cell and get in my cellmate face . " why isn't your cellmate up ? " he yelled .

" idk sir . " he said ,voice trembling . I chuckled , he pushed my cellmate Chris to the side and came in my cell and grabbed me out the bunk .

" is something funny you jailbird fuck ? " he yelled in my face .

I smirked " actually , your breath is killing me . get a damn mint . "

Anger rushed over him as he felt embarrassed . He withdrew his gun from his waistband and hit me with the butt of it . I laughed evily as he left .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

let me know what y'all think ?

this is just the beginning .

20+ likes & comments .