Chapter 23

KaShad

I didn't want things the way they were. I wanted things right.

I had stayed in a hotel for the days that I wasn't home.

I knew that I needed to make things right. I got dressed and checked out of the hotel.

" I hope you had a nice stay sir." the lady behind the desk said, looking at me seductively.

I nodded at her and kept it pushing. I didn't need meeky mad at me for this type of shit when she was already mad at me from the gate.

The sstreet's talk, shit gets around fast.

I drove to a nearby jewelry store and looked around .

I laid eyes on a diamond necklace, a ring with diamonds encrusted in it and a bracelet with different charms.

" over here, i want these" I said to the cashier , pointing to the jewelry.

He came and looked " um, you know this stuff gone cost you an arm and a leg sir ? "

I frowned, feeling offended " my nigga, you trying to play me? I can afford everything in this bitch. "

He picked up the jewelry and nodded in fear. " uh yeah.,let me ring you up. "

I shook my head and stood waiting for him to ring up my items, .

" that'll be $3,567,000 . " he said, looking down.

" cool." I said, pulling out a band of money. I threw him 4 stacks and told him to keep the change.

His face went into shock as I smirked at him.

I snatched my bag and receipt from him .

" if you ever want to make more money then what you're making at this shit as jewelry spot, you can hmu " I said, flicking him my card.

I chuckled and left.

The next stop was the mall, I couldn't go home with nothing for my kids.

I copped them the new taxi 12's that were just released and the gamma blues along with an outfit.

I pulled up infront of meek's house and hopped out with the bags.

I rung the.doorbell and she opened 3 minutes later in nothing but some booty shorts and a tank top.

She smacked her lips while I bit mines.

She stood with.her hands on her hip " what kashad? I didn't make myself clear enough? " she said with an attitude.

In all actuality, all she really needed was some dick.

After piping her down, I smacked her ass as she got up. " I'm hungry ma ." I said, smiling showing my pearly whites.

She giggled and slid on a pair of my balling shorts, " anything in particular? "

" um na, anything you cook ; I'll eat

." I said .

Jameka

Gosh, the way we made love, it was very much needed. I had a lot of sress on me.

I prepared to cook KaShad breakfast when I saw some bags sitting on the table.

I squealed once I saw the name from my favorite jewelry store.

I covered my mouth as I opened the boxes " these are so nice and cute. " I whispered.

" I'm glad you like my gifts ma." KaShad said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I jumped a little.

" did i scare you? " he asked, laughing. I hit him across the chest and mugged him.

" yes, asshole. "

He chuckled and put the necklace around my neck, put the bracelet on my arm and the ring?

" ma, this is a promise ring from me to you. I'm not gonna ask for your hand in marriage yet because I want you to be able to trust me again. I'm sorry for everything. " he said, putting the ring on my finger and grabbing my hips.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips " you're still not off the hook, you have a lot of explaining to do . We'll talk later? " I retorted, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded and I began cooking.

-

Later on that day, I decided to clean the house . Some spring cleaning would be good. It was well over due.

I started cleaning the living room.,then kitchen and the.headed upstairs.

The first room I.started with was Kayla's, her room is always messy.

I always tell her, a female room shouldn't look like a pig and his family ran threw it.

I swept the floor and organized her clothes and books and.other items that were scattered everywhere.

I then prepared to male her bed, and in order to fully fix it I had to pull the bed out a little.

My hand brushed across something cold and glassy. I retrieved of from behind the bed and squinched my eyes at it.

" what the fuck? " I said, aloud.

" ma, what you doing in my room ? "Kayla asked .

" better question, what is this doing in your room? " I asked, holding up the crack pipe, furious.

Her mouth opened in shock but no words came out.