Chapter 6

RaShad

I walked into the lobby and saw my brother . He was sitting at a table at the back , holding a little boy .

I sat down and he looked up , " wassup bra ? " he said , holding his hand out for me to dap him . I dapped him . " shit , you see me . i see you doing it big . " i said , envying the nice designer clothes , watches and chains he had on .

He rubbed his head . " it ain't even like that , im moving forward in my life bra . I left the game . " he said .

I looked at him , shocked . He was the one that always use to say , he would forever be a dirty hustler at heart . " so , who handling my shit while i'm in here ? " i asked .

He rubbed his head again " nobody , i put your cut of the money we made when we were putting in work in Duffel bags . At least you won't be broke when you get out . " he said , i nodded and looked at the little boy he was holding .

He noticed and smiled . " oh yeah , bra this KaShad Jr . The prince . " he said .

" my nephew huh ? so , Jade' had the baby ? " i asked , confused . He sighed and nodded . I knew how he felt about Jade', so i changed the subject .

" look man , have you heard from meek and how my kids doing ? " i said . It was silent for a minute .

" man , meek good . and well , your kids need counseling . " he said , i frowned . " what you mean , they need counseling ? " i questioned .

He sighed , " Kayla has been expelled from school and , uhm yo boys think i'm their father . " he said , looking at his son and not making eye contact with me .

I immediately got angry . " my boys calling you daddy ? "

He nodded . " what type of shit is that ? they ain't yours nigga ! i'll kill you bitch ass nigga . " i yelled , drawing attention .

" it was out of my control tho man , if you was doing your job and being faithful to meek , none of this shit would even be happening . but , nah ; you think you know everything about the fucking world . and you wonder why yo dumb ass in here . I got a son to look after , but i'm there for my neice and nephews everyday . Not because , i feel sorry for them ; but because , i care . I love them . They blind to what's going on . Don't hop on my case because yo ass make stupid ass decisions . You made your bed , now take the consequences and lay in it . I'm outtie . " he said , calmly .getting up to leave .

The little boy waved goodbye to me and then they were out of sight .

The guard escorted me back to my cell . I laid on my bed , and stared at the ceiling . I can't wait to get out this bitch !

KaShad

The visit with my brother didn't go well , i ain't care though . That nigga should be happy that it's me his boys calling daddy instead of some nigga he don't know .

He got hype with me and on the inside i was laughing , simply because i know he can't beat me and besides he's in no good position to be making threats the way he was .

-

I pulled up in front of my house and saw a lady sitting on my porch .

I got a sleeping KaShad Jr. out of the backseat and walked up the steps . I noticed it was Jade' .

" what are you doing here ? " i asked . She looked at KaShad Jr and a tear fell from her eye . " is that my baby ? " she asked , standing up .

" this my damn boy , leave Jade' . " i yelled , startling Kashad Jr . He woke up and looked between the two of us . " who her dada ? " he said . I sighed .

" I'm your mommy baby . " Jade' said , smiling . He scrunched up his face " meek my mommy " he said , burying his face into my neck .

" wha-wha-what ? " Jade' said . I saw the pain in her eyes , truth be told ; i ain't even care .

" you heard what he said , get off my fucking property ho . " i said , sternly and walked into my house and slammed the door .

I called meek over and she said she was on her way . I just needed her in my presence .

Jade '

I was . . angry . . . sad and most of all hurt . The way my son looked at me , like i was a stranger . It really hurt me deeply . It felt like a knife was being pushed through my chest .

I walked off KaShad property and into the streets .

I walked and walked and walked and walked until i seen Nino .

I gasped , wondering how he had found me . Some bitch pointed at me and he ran towards me , grabbing me by my hair .

I tried clawing at his face , but he punched me . knocking me unconscious .

Jameka

I took the kids out for lunch , and then took them shopping . It was the most non - stressful day ever .

Later on that day , KaShad called and asked me could i come over . I said of course and was out .

-

I pulled up in front of KaShad house and the kids hopped out in excitement . I laughed and locked my car doors .

KaShad opened the door for us , in just some balling shorts and a wife beater . He was looking so fineeee .

" wassup kidddoosss ? " he said , hugging them . They just giggled and ran inside and up the stairs .

I smiled at them and then looked at KaShad . " wassup beautiful ? " he said . I blushed and he grabbed my hand .

We sat on the couch , talking and watching love & basketball .

After the movie went off , I went upstairs and checked on the kids ; they were knocked out .

-

" let's play 20 questions . " KaShad said , i chuckled .

" if i ask you a question and get it right , you have to take a shot of tequila and vise versa . " he said , i agreed and we started playing .

Half way to 20 , i was drunk . pisssy drunk .

" do you want me KaShad ? " i asked , seductively . He nodded and went in for a kiss .

Our kiss was so passionate , our tongues moved in synch as we tongue wrestled . " make love to me " i said .

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room , we started undressing each other .

He gripped my ass and sat me on the dresser , spreading my legs . He plunged his tongue into my wet cave and flicked his tongue back and forth . " ahhhhhhhh . ummm . " i moaned , arching my back and biting my lip .

" shhh . " he whispered , against my clit . I felt the warmth of his breath and that made me shiver .

My body shook uncontrollably as i came , he slurrped up my juices and laid me on the bed .

He unsnapped my bra , and took a boobie into his mouth . I loved the way he took his time and sucked on them .

He positioned himself at my entrance , and went in slowly . " ahhhhh shit , ma " he moaned .

He pumped so slowly with so much passion and emotion . I held onto his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he stroked my honey pot .

After awhile of lovemaking , he sped up . " ahhhhh , ummmm . ahhhhh boyyyy ; yasssssss . " i screamed as he rammed inside of me .

" you my wifey now meek . " he grunted , still pumping inside of me .

.

" arghh , yassss baby . yasss ! " i screamed .

We both shook uncontrollably and came together . He kissed my forehead and i smiled .

" you're really mine now meek . " he said , i nodded and soon went to sleep .