Chapter 26

RaShad

* f l a s h b a c k / t h a t n i g h t *

As i accepted the fate that i was going to die, i blacked out.

When i awoke, i was in a hospital bed. I looked around and then the door creeked open, i squinted my eyes.

" wassup king? " Nino said, smiling and shutting the door.

I winced a little in pain as i tried to sit up.

Nino pushed me back down though " nah dawg, you were in a pretty bad accident. " he said, shaking his head.

" what happened? " I asked, rubbing my head.

" well, when i arrived to the hotel you told me you'd be at on your stay, I knocked 4 times only to get no answer, so i waited outside your door until about maybe 4am . After not seeing you come at that time, i began to get skeptical. " he paused.

" when i got a key from the receptionist ... I walked in your room and blood was everywhere . Jade ' , the little ho i gave you, was dead. You don't even want to know the cause of her death and as for you, you were knocked out cold buttttt, you had a pulse. " he continued.

I looked down and clenched my fists , remembering everything. " my bitch ass brotha! " i said through gritted teeth. Nino raised an eyebrow " is that the meds talking? " he asked.

I shook my head " nah, my brother is dead the reason behind this! ima pay him a little visit. " I growled.

* f l a s h b a c k / t h a t n i g h t o v e r *

That same night i had woken up, nino snuck me out of the hospital. We dodged all the nurses, doctors and security.

Once inside of Nino's Tahoe , he began talking.

" you need to lay low, at all costs. what i just did could put me away for some time, and on my motha I'm not going back to the pin! I ain't a animal, I'm just out here hustling for a better life. Ya heard ?" he said, turning on the radio.

My nigga - YG, blarred through the speakers.

I was too weak to get crunk like Nino, he was rapping , throwing his hood up and all. I just chuckled, being with that nigga was like being with my blood brother.

As we were driving, we saw a little girl around the age of 8 maybe 9 .

" she got a little shape, probably could put her on my team. " Nino said, laughing.

I didn't laugh back, I realized that the young girl was my daughter.

" Pull around " I growled. Nino looked at me and did as I said.

" grab her " I said and as Kayla was sprinting through the dark alley i heard a scream.

Soon, Nino threw her into the car and then he hopped in.

-

KaShad has called numerous of times, i know he's probably trying to track the call.

I may be a lot of things, but dumb?

I don't think so. I threw the phone away after turning it off and starred at Kayla.

She mugged me so hard " what do you want with me? " She asked, through gritted teeth.

I smiled " I don't want shit from yo little grown, spoiled ass! " I growled.

She cocked an eyebrow at me .