Chapter 31

Omniscient

The next morning, everyone was up bright and early. They all showered and ate breakfast.

After breakfast, everyone met in one room. Which of course was KaShad and Jameka as well as the children's room.

KaShad started explaning the moves.

" alright, Jameka you're staying here." KaShad said, and then turned to Candy.

Jameka furrowed her eyebrows.

" wait, the fuck you mean i'm staying here? did you forget that Kayla is my daughter? I have a right to parts into this. " Jameka yelled a little, crossing her arms. Candy rolled her eyes, but nobody noticed.

" Jameka, i ain't got time for yo bullshit right now . i don't want my babies around what's about to go down. Stay here, Kayla is just as much of mines than she is yours! " KaShad said sternly. Jameka tightened her jaw and made the triplets a bottle.

" now, back to what i was saying. Jameka stays here along with my kidds, y'all niggas know yall rolling with me and Candy, we're going to need you in attendance as well. let's ride. " KaShad instructed .

The homies and Candy followed KaShad out to the van.

Jameka was burning up on the inside . She felt left out, she didn't like the fact that Candy got to go with them and she didn't. It was something about her that Jameka didn't like.

After feeding the babies, they went back to sleep. Dakheem was up, looking out the window.

Jameka wrapped her arms around him.

" What ya thinking about my little big Guy? " Jameka asked, smiling.

" mama, how come RaSheen is always with grandma ? He doesn't like us or something? . " Dakheem said, in a bland tone . Jameka eyes watered a little, as she thought back to the conversation she had with Ms. Valerie .

She grabbed Dakheem and held him " that's not true, he loves us. Just give mommy some time to fix things. Things are going to get better, I promise. He'll be home soon and you'll get tired of looking at him. " Jameka said, wiping her tears and chuckling. Dakheem smiled too " can I call him? " he asked.

Jameka nodded and handed Dakheem her phone after dialing Ms. Valerie's number.

" hello?" she answered, bordely. She thought it was Jameka.

" um, hey grandma. " Dakheem said . Ms.Valerie smiled, she hadn't seen or heard from Dakheem in mad long.

" hey baby, what made grandma deserve such a special call from a big boy? " she cooed. Dakheem blushed,  although he was a mama's boy he had an soft spot for his grandmother too, it just wasn't as soft as for his mother .

" I wanna talk to Sheen. " Dakheem said.

Ms. Valerie sighed and debated whether she should let them talk or not, .

She handed RaSheen the phone

" hello? " he said. Dakheem smiled huge.

" waasup brother ? you forget about me? " he asked.

RaSheen kicked his feet on the wall as he sat on the stool at the island.

" Hi and no. " he stated, in a bland tone. He didn't know what else to say, because he felt like his whole family shut him out, besides his Abelua and Abuelo . Including Dakheem.

Jameka sat on the bed, listening to her boys. It touched her heart, in an emotional way. She knew that there was a lot she had to rekindle with her family. The question was, where was she to start? They're family crashed a long time ago.

KaShad pulled up to the address and parked. He put shells into his automatic gun and grabbed some rope. He instructed the others to do the same. Xzavion had to be extra and grab gasoline, duct tape and a hammer.

" what do i need? " Candy asked. KaShad looked around the back of the van and pulled out pepper spray and handed it to her.

Candy looked at the spray and then looked at KaShad with the " what the fuck you think this is " face. Xzavion snickered and headed towards the door. Candy glared at him.

KaShad went around the back and scoped for windows. Once he found one, he peeked in and saw Kayla. She was holding her knees and crying. KaShad was about to tap on it, but RaShad wheeled in and grabbed Kayla, putting duct tape on her mouth and tying her hands and feet with a belt. rookie.

" don't say a word, don't scream! don't do shit, just sit and shut the fuck up or you die ." he said, and left the room, locking the door.

But, what did RaShad forget to do? Pull the shade to Kayla's window down.

Meanwhile, the guys had already knocked on the door . As they waited for Nino or either RaShad to open , Candy went towards where she saw KaShad go.

She saw him crouched by an window and joined him.

" is that your daughter? " she asked. KaShad nodded and tapped on the window. Kayla shifted and looked at the window, squinting her eyes. Once she saw that it was KaShad, her eyes got big and she wiggled to get out of the belt.

She snatched the duct tape off of her mouth and removed the belt from her legs. She hurriedly opened the window to let Kaashad in.

They embraced each other and hugged .

" I'm so sorry daddy. I'm so sorry. " Kayla cried and whimpered.

" shhhh, ima get you out of here baby girl. " KaShad whispered, rubbing her back.

Candy was in awe as she stood and watched them. She never had that type of love. She didn't even know her family, being that she was in and out of Foster homes.

KaShad instructed Kayla to get in the closet and not to open it until he knocked 5 times. Kayla nodded and got into the closet and locked it.

When Nino openes the door Xzavion , Futrelle, Shaun and D-Mac rushed in and butted him with a gun. Nino fell.

" what the fuck? " RaShad bucked, trying to wheel his wheelchair around but as soon as he did that a bullet went through his head. KaShad had shot him, ending his life instantly.

" fuck, " KaShad growled while kicking his brother with his foot.

He didn't want RaShad to die that easy, he wanted revenge in some of the worst ways possible and what were the odds? RaShad had a quick death just like Kj.

" y'all handle his body, get rid of that shit. Zavion you stay with me, we about to have some fun with Mr. Nino " KaShad said, rubbing his hands together.