Chapter 25

Jameka

I heard a noise downstairs, thinking it was Kayla, I hopped out of my bed and ran downstairs.

" Kayla, Kayla! " I yelled . But when i got to the bottom step, i saw Dakheem holding Kianne and making her a bottle. I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

I rubbed my hands threw his curls and he giggled … I bent down to his level " what are you and Ms. Kianne doing up? it's late baby. " I said.

He began feeding Kianne and smiled at me " she was crying and I didn't want to wake you, so here we are. " he said, looking down.at Kianne.

I giggled " you're growing up so fast Day-Day. what would mommy do with out you? " I said, gently taking Kianne away from him.

He giggled and shrugged " I'll take it from here, thank you baby. " I said, kissing his cheek.

"anytime mommy. " he replied, before going back upstairs.

-

The next morning KaShad came in,

I ran up to him and attacked his face with kisses " damn boy , you scare me when you don't come home at night . where were you babe ? " I asked.

" I didn't find Kay obviously. " He said , with sarcasm in his voice.

I raised an eyebrow " well smart ass , . " I said, walking back into the kitchen to start breakfast.

He came and sat at the island " sorry ma , it wasn't even like that . I just refuse to lose another child . Kj was enough and that little nigga was my pride and joy , i'll die before i lose Kay ! " he sneered, looking down at the different designs on island.

I walked over to him and stood in between his legs while grabbing his face " you know , that was my first child . Even though i feel as if Kayla is too young for this bullshit she out there doing, Kayla knows right from wrong! She was never a dumb child. " I retorted.

" wait — Kayla never returned here last night? " KaShad asked.

I looked down and sighed, he shook his head and grabbed his car keys " Ka—" and just like that, he was gone again.

I covered my face in frustration and then began cooking breakfast.

KaShad

I was growing frustrated with Kayla. Like, where the fuck could she be.

I needed to release some anger so i stopped by the gym. I put on my balling shorts and a t-shirt along with my KD's and began hitting a punching bag.

I got Molly
I got white
I got Molly
I got white
I been trapping
trapping
trapping
trapping, all damn night

I stopped punching the bag and answered my phone " speak ? " I growled.

" d-daaddy , i need you . " Kayla said, sniffling.

" Kay, babygirl ; where are you ? " I asked, running out the gym and hopping into my car.

" I uh — I . . I don't know . " She cried out.

I started my car and got onto the street " Kay, i need you to tell me something so i can find you babygirl. Come on, work with me . You know who got you ? " I asked , stopping at a red light .

She sniffled " my biological Daddy ."

I stared at the phone like I was hearing otherwise " RaShad got you Kay ? "

" bitch, give me that damn phone." RaShad growled,

" you ho ass nigga , i'll kill yo ass if you hurt Kay! " I yelled .

He laughed " you ain't gonna do shit, you proved that when you let me live not once or two , but three times you stupid fuck . i'll kill her just like I killed Kj's ass. Only difference is , she gonna get it the painful way . " He said, still laughing and then he hung up.

I threw my phone in the passenger seat and banged my fist on the steering wheel.

I now knew who Kayla was with, but how I was going to find her was a different story. I had to think of a way to get her and quick .

RaShad won't live another day after i get a hold of him, he's gone too far. Enough is e fucking nough!

" fuck! " I growled.