Chapter 28

Omniscient

RaShad, Nino and Kayla had just landed in South Korea.

They had put Kayla a wig on and exited the plane. They grabbed their luggage and flagged down a taxi.

" where to? " the cab driver asked, in his thick accent.

" 901 casherber lot." Nino said.

That was his original home. He had only went to New York to get some new girls to make his ho's and then he was going straight back home, unfortunately he began to like the big apple so he stayed but he never sold his house incase he decided to return back home.

-

They walked into the big, spacious home. It had chandeliers hanging from the ceilings in every room, including the game room. It had an total of 6 rooms.

Why so many rooms? Because, those were rooms that his ho's once stayed in. This was his ho house, where he had all his bitches, he made them all a family.

They laid Kayla on a bed upstairs, on the far right .. She had yet to wake up .

" Damn man, that shit must've been strong as hell. " RaShad said, chuckling.

Nino rubbed his head and walked out " give it another hour or two. she'll be up . don't even worry about that shit, the real worry should be how she gone react when she wake up. " he said, .

RaShad stroked his chin, wheeling behind him,  " i don't have any worries, she ain't gone do shit but what we tell her ass to do " he growled.

Nino laughed, "nigga, yo crippled ass. if it wasn't for me, swear she would beat yo ass. " he pointed out, holding his stomach as he joked.

" fuck you." RaShad said, wheeling onto the elevator to get downstairs.

" ain't gay. sorry my nigga. " Nino said, wiping his tears from laughing.

A few hours later, Kayla woke up and looked around.

She stretched and yawned and scoped out the room she was in.

" where the hell am i? " she asked herself, holding her head. " it feels like i got hit in the damn head. " she murmmered.

She glanced at a picture of Nino and a little boy with a woman. " who is they? " she thought.

Truth is, Nino never showed his face to Kayla so she didn't recognize who he was.

She peeped out of the room and her eyes got huge . Her house back in new york didn't compare to this.

She didn't even know where she was.

Out of nowhere she was punched brutally in the face. As she stumbled back, she lost her balance and landed on her back , hitting her head on the dresser.

She held her head in pain and looked at who had struck her, it was the Guy she saw in the picture. NINO.

RaShad wheeled in and smiled evily at Kayla. Her eyes got huge, she remembered everything now.

She mugged RaShad " you son of a bitch , wait until uncle Shad find me he gonna beat yo ass! !! " Kayla yelled.

RaShad laughed and flicked his tears from his eyes " that was almost too funny, he won't find you. his bitch ass too far up ya mama pussy anyway. " he said.

" he's not a bitch and that's not true! " Kayla growled.

" he's a bitch, ya mama's a bitch, hell you's a little bitch too. buck daughter. " he taunted , and smirked .