Chapter 10

* four weeks later *

Jade '

" so , did you have a good time? " Nino asked me, smirking.

I shook my head no .

" damn, did them little niggas beat it so good that they left you speechless? " he asked, laughing loud.

I rolled my eyes, that was the most downright dirtiest shit ever. I mean, I got high or whatever; but this isn't the life i wanted.

Nino grabbed me by my hair and put his other arm around my neck " don't roll your eyes at me, unless you want them snatched out. " he yelled, with spit flying from his mouth. I cringed because of his tight grip around my neck, I tried prying them off.

" nino, stop. im sorry, that hurts. " i cried. He laughed and slung me into a chair..

He unbuckled his pants and told me to strip. I nervously stripped out of my clothes and stood in front of him holding my body.

" you would be a pretty bitch, If you would leave that crack alone . But shit, bend over. " he said, licking his thick, plump lips.

I bent over, gripping the ends of his desk and he entered me, hard and viciously. " ummm, ahhhh! " i moaned. He slapped my ass and went deeper.

" shit, shit, shit nino! " I cried out, in pleasure. " it's daddy to you. " he said.

" ahhh, dadddy! " I screamed, biting my lip. He pumped and stroked for a few more minutes and then he told me to get on my knees.

I got on my knees and pleasured him. He busted in my mouth and told me to swallow, I did as told.

He pushed me out the way and zipped up his pants. " you're not going to pleasure me? " I asked.

" bitch, are you stupid, dumb or slow?  I wouldn't eat your cat even if you were the last option given. You know how many niggas been in that shit? you funny, that crack getting to yo head huh? ho get out there and make my money. " he said, laughing and shaking his head.

I sighed and walked out to find a room with a man in it .

-

I walked into a room, the light was dimmed and a female was sitting on a cheetah print table, fingering herself. She smiled when she saw me and motioned for me to come to her.

I have never in my life had any intercourse with a woman.

She was beautiful though, she was a Carmel honey complexion . Her hair was long and wavy, she had some big ass boobs and her booty was out of this world. She had a mole under her nose, I'm guessing a beauty mark.

I walked towards the table , and stood in front of her. She smiled and grabbed my hand and sucked on each finger. I watched, intrigued .

She put one of my hands on her boob and made me squeeze them, I put one into my mouth and sucked on it. She threw her head back in pleasure and moaned.

After that, i put a finger into her cake and it was stupid wet. I put my tongue in it and swirled it around it and slurped and licked it.

" ahhh shit, yasssss! " she screamed, grabbing my head.

After she came, she gave me $400 and gathered her things. She slid me her number and winked at me on her way out. " call me sweet thang. " she said and closed the door.

I wiped my mouth and got myself prepared for the next person.

Jameka

I layed in bed, tracing KaShad's tattoo on his chest. He moved in with me, so far so good. He is such a gentleman.

We take turns cooking, when we're not eating out and he helps me out with the bills and everything else.

I couldn't ask for anything better, this was one of my dreams when I was younger. To have a family, and be happy. I'm already successful, and now I have a successful man.

" what you thinking about baby? " he asked, playing in my hair.

" my life, you know; how i went from your brother to you. I know in his eyes, this is wrong. But, you make me happy and you have this effect on me, something that I've never felt. " I said.

" as long as you happy, that's all that matters. fuck what people think, fuck what my brother think. On the slick, I think y'all should sit down and talk. I mean, y'all got kids together, that man has a right to his kids; I ain't gone keep him from them and neither are you, y'all grown, don't be childish. " he said.

He was right, I couldn't keep my children from RaShad. That wasn't right, just because I have a little hate towards him doesn't mean I should play tick for tat and hurt him by not letting him see his kids.

I pecked KaShad on the lips and got up to call Ms. Valerie.

She answered on the 3rd ring.

mrs. valerie: hello?

me:  heey Ms. val, is RaShad around?

Ms. Valerie: actually, I haven't seen him in a week. I'm not sure where he is.

I sighed and told her to tell him to give me a call whenever she saw him again. She said alright and then we hung up.

I ran my fingers through my hair and turned on some music. I felt a vibe, something wasn't right. I had a feeling that something was about to go down.

-

I took a 45 minute shower with KaShad , even though we fucked twice before actually taking the shower and then we got dressed .

Today, is family day. KaShad and I were just going to take the kids to a water park.

I woke them up and got them dressed. After packing a bag for the water park, we left for mcdonalds to get something to eat .

KaShad

I love waking up with Jameka laying on my chest. It's the best feeling ever.

We got our food from McDonald's and headed to the water park.

-

At the water park

I watched as Jameka and the kids played in different water areas.

I noticed Jameka kept going to get snacks , I also noticed a slight weight change. She's getting thicker. I shook the thoughts out of my head and smoked my blunt.

" daddy, mama throw up. " KaShad Jr ran over and said , pointing .

I made my way to the bathroom, and there Jameka was, bending over the toilet emptying everything she had ate this morning.

She wiped her mouth and looked at me " KaShad, I'm pregnant . "

I frowned, then remembered we didn't use protection.

I knew I wasn't crazy, I knew something was different about her.

I smiled, knowing that she was now carrying my seed.