Chapter 33

As Jameka sat outside in the cab, she starred at the mini mansion in front of her. She had never seen a house as big as it.

" wow. " she whispered in awe.

The cabby gave her a weird look. He knew that she wasn't used to the country and he wanted to ask her where she was from and why was she here but also knowing that she didn't speak the language he spoke he kept quiet.

Jameka paid the cab driver and exited, but what she didn't know was that American money and Foreign money weren't the same.

It was a big pay day for the foreign cabby. Hehe. Big lost to Jameka.

She hesitantly walked up the stairs and peered into the house. She saw Kayla sitting on the couch with D-mac. They messed around once while she was with RaShad. That's actually how Kayla was conceived but Jameka was taking that secret to her grave. No one knew , not even D-mac but something within made him think about it from time to time.

Jameka tapped lightly on the glass window door and Kayla head snapped in her direction. Her eyes went huge , she immediately ran to the door to open it.

They embraced each other and hugged like their lives depended on it.

" baby. " Jameka cried as she stroked her cheek. " i'm so sorry for everything, are you alright? " Jameka countined.

Kayla sniffed and nodded " i'm fine now mama, you shouldn't be sorry about anything. This is all my fault. " Kayla sobbed.

As they hugged and had their moment, D-mac sat awkwardly to the side. He couldn't get past how much Kayla looked like him, he couldn't get past it and he wasn't until he knew for sure.

" um, i don't mean to interrupt you two but, meek can i talk to you? " D-mac asked. Jameka twisted up her lip, not really wanting to talk with him because of how he dogged her out and acted as if she was invisible to him after that one night they shared together, she followed him into a hallway.

Meanwhile, KaShad had just chopped Nino's body up. Blood was everywhere, but not wanting to leave any evidence behind he had no other choice. He didn't want Nino's body to be identified.

" dawg, you are so disgusting. this shit is disgusting as a muthafucka. " Xzavion said, pouring gasoline all over the room.

" shut the fuck up and finsih putting the gasoline down so we can jet. " KaShad growled.

" what was that? shhh!" Candy whispered.

We all stopped what we were doing and listened. It was hard to hear but we definitely heard voices.

" ay, we gotta jet now! who else lives in this bitch? " Xzavion panted, walking out the room.

KaShad chuckled" chill out, y'all paranoid. y'all forget my little girl and D-mac downstairs or nah? " he said, laughing.

But, Xzavion didn't find anything funny and neither did Candy. But she thought it was the perfect time to let KaShad know she was crushing on him. As he was about to head out behind Xzavion, Candy grabbed his hand.

KaShad looked at her like she was crazy.

" you are one blessed man. " she purred, grabbing his package.

It felt good to KaShad, he hadn't had any punnani in awhile but that wasn't enough to make him fuck a ho with HIV.

" go head ma, you got that shit. I don't want that nor do i need it. move around. " he said, stepping back.

Candy smiled and tugged at his belt loop.

" we're not fucking tho. " she said seductively, smiling and unzipping his pants.

KaShad was out of control, his dick stood at attention as Candy stroked it.

" nah man, nah this shit ain't right. Meek would kill me, i can't do this to her." KaShad whispered, shaking his head with his eyes closed.

" shhh daddy , she'll never know. " Candy purred before wrapping her big plump pink lips around his manhood.

KaShad threw his head back as Candy bobbed her head up and down.

" shit. " KaShad groaned, it was infact the best head he had ever received. It was wrong and he knew it, but he was enjoying it .

Xzavion had saw it and shook his head heading downstairs. He felt bad for meek, that was until he heard D-mac and Jameka talking barely above a whisper. He stood at the 3rd to the last step and crouched down.

" is Kayla mines or what? You beating around the bush man and it's pissing me off. " D-mac growled.

Jameka smacked her lips " D, you should know i don't give a shit about making you mad! she's not yours dammit. " She retorted,.

" i want a DNA test. " D-mac replied before walking away.

Xzavion's eyes widened. This was some Jerry Springer shit to him.

" where is KaShad and the others? " Jameka said, trailing up the stairs.

Xzavion quickly jetted up the stairs to warn KaShad, but KaShad and Candy were already coming out. Xzavion blew out air in relief.

" you a'ight my nigga ? you look like you just saw a ghost! " KaShad said, chuckling.

Xzavion scratched his head " yo girl here, "

Before KaShad got the chance to respond Jameka came fully up the stairs and looked between him and Candy.

" why yo ass here? and where are my kids ? " KaShad semi yelled.

" i came to get my damn daughter , why yo pants unzipped and that ho got white shit on her bottom lip ? " Jameka yelled.

KaShad knew he had fucked up,  but at the moment they had to get out of Nino's house. He simply zipped his fly up. 

" i had to pee . let's go , Xzavion gas up this whole house, Candy as soon as we load into the car and i start it, light a match and throw it. " KaShad ordered.

Jameka shook her head and headed back downstairs.

" come on Kay. " Jameka said, grabbing Kayla's hand.

Jameka flagged a taxi, and headed back to the hotel.

As for KaShad and the others, they watched the house go up in flames and dipped.

KaShad looked in his rearview mirror.

" wait, where Kay and Jameka? " he asked.

" they left awhile ago. " D-mac said, in an off tone.

" meek gone be the death of me, i swear !" KaShad said, as he drove back to the hotel .

" me too. " D-mac mumbled.

Nobody heard him, that's what he thought. Someone definitely heard him and that someone was :

Candy.