Chapter 14

KaShad

Jameka is really pushing it. I'm trying to refrain from putting my hands back on her, but on my moma she walking on thin ice.

I'm sitting in the living room and then here she go , taking the remote and changing channels.

I been getting this attitude from her since last night.

I groaned and went upstairs , I heard glass shatter from my room and went in to see Jade ' climbing through the window, following behind her was RaShad, with a gun.

He pointed it straight at me,.

" what's hanninnn twin  ? " rashad said, smiling at me. I mugged him and gritted my teeth.

We heard a gasp, and turned to see Jameka at the door.

Jade' pointed her gun at her.

Now, me and Jameka are being held at gunpoint in our own damn house with our children downstairs.

But, something I always told Jameka was Show No Fear.

She stood, with her head held high, mugging the hell out of Jade'..

" I have no clue why y'all stupid asses eyeing us with mad hatred, y'all betrayed us. " Jade ' said, waving the gun back and forth.

I could see her shaking slightly, and from there on out; I knew she wasn't built for this shit. I also knew that RaShad put her up to this.

I chuckled, and RaShad eyebrows furrowed. " the fuck is so funny? " he said, clicking the gun at me .

" yall! don't raise a gun at me if you ain't gone bust that shit. you know I love gun play. " I said, smiling devilishly at him and Jade ' .

" and.... Jade' looks scared, btw. what are you getting out of this ma? some crack or sum  ? " I continued .

She looked down at the ground, and put the gun down. " I can't do this. "

" bitch, raise your gun back. " RaShad barked, she flinched and did as told.

" mommy, dadd - "

RaShad fired a shot , Jameka and i eyes widened at who he had shot.

Jameka

Being held at gun point to me, wasn't no big thing. But, being held at gun point by your sister and baby father was.

I felt betrayed, and hurt. I knew Jade' didn't really want to do this, but being on that shit, is a weakness for her, so I knew she was probably doing this for some crack. How low of RaShad.

Something KaShad told me some time ago was Show No Fear.

I stood, eyeing a female that's my sister, that's my blood square in the eye. I could definitely see fear in her eyes. If I wasn't pregnant and she wasn't holding that gun, I would've beat her ass.

" I have no clue why y'all stupid asses eyeing us with mad hatred, y'all betrayed us. " Jade ' said, waving the gun back and forth.

I saw her shake, a little and from there I cracked a small smile , knowing that she wasn't going to do a damn thing with her toolie. 

KaShad chuckled, and RaShad eyebrows furrowed. " the fuck is so funny? " he said, clicking the gun at him .

" yall! don't raise a gun at me if you ain't gone bust that shit. you know I love gun play. " KaShad said, smiling devilishly at him and Jade ' .