Chapter 9

Jameka

We pulled away from the kiss and starred at one another. I could see the lust in his eyes .

" so this is why you stopped coming to see a nigga and stopped answering my fucking calls ? " a pissed off RaShad yelled .

" ra - rashad . " I said nervously, I was happy to see him but also feeling a little guilty because i'm now with his brother.

KaShad grabbed my waist and starred RaShad down.

" yeah, it's me in the flesh! this how it is? " he said, looking between us.

I sighed , " rashad, I want to be happy. Obviously all you did was cause me heartache and stress. You played with my heart, you kept things from me. I admit, I was wrong for not continuing to go visit you ; but im not wrong for wanting what's best for me and my babies. I need a man, and I got just that. " I said, with tears rolling down my cheeks.

KaShad wiped my cheekbones and tightened his grip around my waist.

"  you righht meek , where my kids at? " he said, a little too calmly.

" um, I don't think now is a good time for this RaShad. " I said, knowing the kid's wouldn't understand at their age. Well, I'm speaking on the twins behalf.

" what the fuck you mean? them my fucking kids, not KaShad. That nigga been raising my seeds, they MINE! I havent seen them in a long ass time, shit I haven't even met my boys. " he yelled, scanning the park.

Kayla came over to us with the twins and KaShad jr trailing behind.

They were all laughing, until Kayla saw RaShad. Her eyes started watering.

" daddy? " Kayla whispered.

" baby girl. " RaShad said, pulling her into a hug.

The boys watched, with a confused expression on their face.

It warmed my heart to see them embrace each other, they held each other the same way Kayla and I held each other when I had got out of a coma.

They pulled away and Kayla started asking him questions.

" where have you been? why did you leave me.? I hated you daddy, I hated you! " she semi yelled, wiping her tears.

His eyes softened " baby girl, I didn't leave intentionally. I had no choice, I messed up. But, I'm home now and I promise to make it up to you and.... " he stopped talking, looking behind Kayla at Dakheem and RaSheen " y'all must be my boys? " he questioned , smiling.

RaSheen and Dakheem frowned " you ain't our daddy. that's our dad " they said ., pointing at KaShad.

He picked them up and whispered in my ear that he was going to take them to my car and buckle them in for me, I nodded and they walked off.

By this point , RaShad eyes were black. I have seen this look so many times before, I know he was angry and hurt more than anything . But, things are complicated right now. I mean , what did he expect? He was locked up and KaShad helped out,  they grew attached to him. He was their father figure.

I didn't know he would be home so soon.

I looked down at my feet, knowing that I had a lot of explaining to do. But, the boys are so young; they wouldn't understand right now.

" fuck you Jameka, I can't believe that shit! when I get my shit together, I'm filing for custody of Kayla, bitch! " he yelled, storming off.

Kayla shook her head and said " mommy, i missed my daddy. I really did, but if we're not a family, I'm not leaving you to go stay with him . I just want you to be happy, I love to see you smile. "

I smiled lightly and we headed to the car.

I just hope he was speaking out of anger, it's no way in hell I'm letting him take my daughter.

KaShad

I know my brother was mad or whatever, I would have been too. But, the difference between us is I would've understood, karma is a bitch.

I told him, time after time that he had to start valuing what he have before it got taken from him; but him having that " I got this " mindset, fucked him up .

I took the boys to the car and strapped them in. " I love you daddy. " Dakheem said, I scratched my head " I love you too little man. " he smiled and dapped me.

I noticed RaSheen hadn't said a word, he was staring out the window. I sighed, and closed the door.

I then went to my car, which was parked right beside meek's and put my son in his seat.

I'm glad meek is my woman now though, all I want to do is make her happy. If my brother decides to stay mad at me for the rest of his life, so be it. He had his chance, shit you can't have your cake and eat it too. He thought just because she was loyal and a faithful , ride or die , down ass female that he could fuck around on her and she'd still be there for him, but when reality sets, everyone knows that it's a difference between being down for your nigga and just being dumb.

She a smart ass girl, and she didn't deserve to keep getting hurt. She needed a nigga with his priorities straight, and that nigga is ME!

...

RaShad

I left the park, angry as hell. I never imagined my own seeds to look at me the way them little boys did.

I blame Jameka though, her ho ass!  She with my brother now, talking about some fucking happiness. Fuck her feelings, she hurt mines! So now i'ma hurt hers, she gone know what it feels like to have your kids not knowing who the hell you are, she gone know what it feels like to see someone you have so much history with, with someone close to you! She gone know what it feels like and she gone learn to never do this shit again in her life.

As far as KaShad goes, fuckkkkk that nigga too . I got something in store for him too. Just because I got locked up, don't mean shit changed. I'm still that same ruthless ass nigga that don't givee a shit!

****************************

Anyone know a good urban book i can read ?

Boring chapter, things get wild from this point on though and chapters will be longer . I may update again tonight.

Comment & voteeeeeee 

ⓒ™