Little Child

John

When I arrived home that evening, I could hear my own voice flowing throughout the house. They were playing 'All I've Got To Do' off of 'With the Beatles'. Julian's favorite record of ours. I followed the music, and found the source. Julian, Cynthia, and Annie were all dancing around the living room to my music. I smiled to myself and stood in the door way, leaning up against it with my arms crossed against my chest. I grinned even wider as I watched for some time. Cynthia was holding each child's hand and spinning them around, picking them up, shaking her hips with them. And to put the cherry on top, they were all happy and laughing. Imagine how great it would be to have two kids..'No. Julian is hard enough to take care of. Cynthia's always having problems.' 

I slowly moved away from my spot against the wall and joined them. At first, Cynthia seem confused as to where I had come from, but then she just gave in. Both children were surprisingly very excited to see me. 

"DADDY! YOUR HOME!" Julian screamed loudly and ran to me, knocking me over onto the floor and frightening Annabelle. I chuckled and sat pack up with Julian in my lap and Ruffled Annie's hair.  

"How're ye' munchkins?" I grinned and pulled Annie into my lap along with Julian. "Ay', and what's this one doin' ere'?" I tickled her stomach and she giggled. Cynthia looked over her shoulder at us and smiled while she turned the record over. 

"Her temporary 'Daddy' dropped her off for a bath and to go get new clothes." She replied 

"Is that so?" Annie nodded and hopped up. 

-End of POV- 

She skipped happily over to Cynthia, Leaving John and Julian to Play. 

"Let's play pirates!" Julian yelled, tugging on John's tie.  

"Aaarghh, now that s'a gear idea!" John got up, chasing Julian out the back door and making loud pirate noises. 

"Would you like to back some cookies, luv?" Cynthia lifted Annie off the ground and carried her into the kitchen where the two lady's began to bake.  

"Your...da- erm...Paul should be here soon!" Cyn smiled and wiped her hands on the apron, while Annie licked the cake batter off a big spoon, creating a huge mess all over her cheeks and clothes.  

"Oh Annie!" Cynthia laughed and brought her upstairs to tidy her up, before Paul came back.  

Cyn cleaned her up, changed her dress, put a new pair of stockings on her, helped her into her new Mary Jane shoes, and brushed her pretty blonde curls out, leaving them to flow down her back. When the door bell rang, the blonde tot, skipped down the stairs and ran to Paul and smiled widely as she sat in front of his legs. She said goodbye to Julian and Cynthia and John. They thanked everyone and headed to Paul's house.