Party! (prt. 2)

General

Annie was having a blast. She was dancing to the music, playing with Julian, playing with other kids she met that Cynthia had invited, and spending time with Paul. After a few hours, she became restless, and climbed into Paul's lap, rubbing her eyes. 

Cynthia had invited so many people, that not everybody knew everyone. She saw one of her close friends walk in with her new born baby. Smiling, the woman allowed Cyn to hold the baby. Cynthia grinned and the baby just cooed at her. She had forgotten how great the feeling of holding a baby was. She certainly missed it. John was sitting in an arm chair across the room, and was watching Cynthia with the baby. He smiled to himself. Oh how he wanted to have another baby with the love of his life. She was always so perfect with children. So loving. He wondered, if it it was a possibility, when they would have another.  

Paul

Annie crawled into my lap and rested her head on my chest. I could tell she was becoming restless and tired. This happens quite often when we're out late. She yawned and watched something closely across the room. I followed Annabelle's gaze, and my eyes finally fell upon Cynthia, rocking a baby back and forth in her arms. 

"Aunt Cyn and Uncle John had a new baby?!" She whisper-Shouted, sounding disbelieving. 

"No. I hope not..nobody told me anything about a baby!" I chuckled and rubbed Annie's back softly as we watched the baby get taken back by her mother.  

"Good, it was just that lady's baby!" She smiles and looked up at me. 

"Daddy?"  

"Yes love?" I reply. 

"Don't you think it would be nice if they had a new baby? Then Julian would have a baby sibbling that we could use when we play ghost hunters. Or even better.... monster chase!" I laughed loudly this time. 

"I don't think Aunt Cyn would allow that..But it would be neat, wouldn't it?" I figured it would be nice for them to have another child. Their family is perfect as it is. Why not just add another member?