All you need is Love.

John

After Paul and Annie left, Cynthia sent Julian up to tidy up his room. We both sat in the living room, watching the telly. But my mind was somewhere else. I stared blankly at the screen, and it didn't take long for Cyn to notice.

"Are you alright, love?" She placed her hand on top of mine and looked at me.

"Me? Uh..yeah..I'm fine!" I nodded and continued to stare into space.

"What are you thinkin' about John?" I sighed and looked her in the eye.

"Well, today when you were dancing with Julian and Annie, and when you were baking with her, and fixing her up for Paul, I realized how nice it would be to..you know..." I stopped mid sentence and she caught on.

"Have another? Yes, I was thinking the same thing. it was nice having another baby to take care of. She kept Julian happy and gave him someone to play with. I think it was good for him."

"So, would you ever consider it?" I asked her quietly, holding her in my arms.

"No doubt about it. I'd have another Lennon in a heart beat! It would be wonderful." Cynthia replied,chuckling. I just smiled to myself.

General

The whole car ride home, Annie spoke of her time with Julian and Cynthia. When they arrived at home, Annie excitedly showed Paul all of her new clothing.

"And this one is like a princess dress!" She said, happily holding it up for Paul to see.

"It is! It's very pretty." Paul smiled and watched as Annie danced around in her new dress. 'I'll never be able to give this girl back to her parents if I do find them.' He thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------

Hehe, I added some John POV to change things up a little! I hope you liked it!

Feedback would be great!

*Comment*Vote*All of that good stuff!* Haha

Peace and Love! B******