And In The End..

John //8 months later//

"Would ye' like to go out to lunch, love?" I grin over to my beautiful wife, who is now nine months pregnant. She started to show a little bit a few months ago. We found out it was indeed; A baby girl, and she could be due any moment now! Cynthia and I decided on the name Julia Lillian Lennon. Now we have a Julia, and a Julian!

"Of course John." Cynthia smiles and struggles to get off the couch. "I'll just get my shoes and bag." She tries again, and I chuckle to myself.

"Sit, love. I'll get them for ye'." She smiles wider and sits back down. Running around the house, I manage to find everything I need and get Julian dressed. After a while we're ready to leave.

We decided on a small cafè across town. Where, hopefully, no one will notice me. When we get settled and order, I notice Cyn looks bothered.

"Are ye' okay, darling?" She nods and stands up.

"Yes. Julia's just kicking up a storm in there. Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." She hurries to the ladies room and I continue to help cut Julian's food.

-Cynthia's POV-

When I felt the kicks this morning, I shrugged them off like I do every other day. But now, they're hard. I'm not even sure if they're kicks anymore! More like stomach pains. I tell John I'm going to the restroom and when I get there, I lean on the sink. All of a sudden I feel a horrible pain in my side and stomach, and I scream. John ran to the bathroom as soon as he heard my screams, and opened the door quickly.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT, LOVE?" He helps me up in a panicky fashion. John has an extremely concerned look on his face and I groan.

"I think the babies coming!" I grab onto John and he walks me outside. I got into the car and he strapped Julian into the car seat, quickly. Rushing through the streets, we finally make it to the hospital and I'm put into a room. Then they told me my water had broke.

-Paul's POV-

"Annabelle?" I look into each room, trying to find Annie.

"I'm in my bedroom, daddy!" She calls to me and I smile.

When I enter the bedroom, Annie's sitting on the stool in front of her bureau, and Jane is standing behind her brushing out her long blonde curls. It makes me so happy to see them, so close together. A few months ago, Annie despised of Jane.

"Never mind."  I head back into the living room, and sit at the piano. I decided to finally finish the song.

Michelle, My Belle..

---------------------------------------

Well, that's were it ends folks! I hope you enjoyed it. I'd lovvve some feedback!

Thank you for reading, and sticking by my side. (Even during the bad parts!)

I love you all! I got soooo many reads! And a bunch of votes.

**And I would like to thank; TheBeatles60! For all your hard work and help in making I Lost My Little Girl be as great as it possibly could be. And thank you for actually commenting, messaging, and voting! You kept me going, even when I wanted to stop the whole Story.**

Well, goodbye. Thanks again for reading!