Party!

Cynthia

I heard the doorbell chime, and then the door open. I slowly got out of bed and pulled my robe on. When I finally made it to the door, Julian was standing there with Paul and Annie.  

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!" Julian gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek.  

"We're finally the same age again!" He laughed. 

"Happy Birthday Sweetie." I kissed her cheek and told them all to be quiet, since John was still sleeping. He had been out until 2:00 a.m. 

"So, what brings you here at 7:00 in the morning?" I smirked and looked over at Paul.  

"Well.." He explained everything about the pancakes, and I just had to laugh. It's not the fist time this has happened. They usually end up here for breakfast on a regular basis.  

At that moment I heard a groan, and John shuffled in sleepily. 

"UNCLE JOHN!!!" Annie ran at John, and he lifted her into his arms. 

"Hello Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday to you..." He began to sing in a funny voice, earning laughs from us all. I decided that everyone must me hungry so I started breakfast while the kids wen upstairs to play, and the men spoke in the living room.  

----Later That Night----- 

Paul

After breakfast, we had stayed at the Lennon's for a while, before leaving. We played games at home for a while, and then I told her I had left something at John's house. So we headed back. Cynthia told me that all the party stuff was under control. She said to just up at 6:30. I glanced down at watch which read: 6:15. We had just enough time to get over there. I drove Annie to The Lennon's house, and when we walked in, everything was dark. All of a sudden everyone yelled Suprise and they turned the lights on. It was beautiful! Everything was pink! And by everything, I mean everything. Cyn had somehow managed to convince John to wear a pink shirt. I snickered at the sight and looked down at Annie. She seemed genuinely surprised. She smiled widley and hugged my legs tightly. 

"THANK YOU DADDY!" She squealed in excitement. 

"Don't thank me, thank Aunt Cynthia!" I pushed her towards Cynthia and walked to join the other lads.