You Say it's your Birthday ~1965~

General //1965//

It has been 2 years since Paul found Annie, crouched next to his Aston Martin on that cold November night. She is now 6 years old. When it all happened, Annie was so young that now the only people she knows to call family are the Beatles and their families. The Beatles have now officially stopped touring. It began to be too much. Annabelle and Julian grew extremely close over the past two years. Almost as close as blood siblings. And though he tried many, many times, Paul never successfully found Annie's parents. He never spoke of it though. He told her ever since she figured out that people had last names, that her name was Annie Mary McCartney.  

Paul

Today is Annabelle's sixth Birthday. It is also they day that I am able to enroll her in school, since she is six years old. I woke up and got dressed in my usual weekend clothes. A pair of blue jeans and a button down shirt. I headed towards Annie's bedroom while bottoning the light blue shirt. I slowly pushed open the door and walked in. To my surprise, she was already awake and attempting to brush her hair, but only causing knots.  

"Morning Sunshine. Happy Birthday!" I scooped her into my arms and tickled her.  

"Good Morning Daddy!" Annie had just begun to call me daddy. Before this she would only call me Paulie. I liked the fact that she called me daddy. I grinned as she said it, and She wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her into the kitchen. 

"What would you like for your Birthday Breakky?" I asked setting her down in one of the chairs that surrounded our kitchen table. 

"Pancakes!" She chanted. She was extremely loud for a six year old. I think she learned how to be loud from John. 

"Okay. I suppose I can attempt to cook. You know my cooking is never good though, darling." I got the ingredients and began cooking.  

"Your cookings the best daddy!" I smiled and ruffled her curly hair.  

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked, trying to lead her thoughts away from a party. I wanted to make it a Suprise.  

"Hmm...can we go see Jules today?" She asked excitedly, staring at me with her big doe eyes. Cyn swears that our eyes make us look related. She says they both resemble a baby deers.  

" Sure thing, love."  

"Yes!" She replied, jumping up and down. All of a sudden the fire alarm went off and scared the both of us. I turned around and sure enough, the pancakes were on fire. So much for my cooking being the best, eh'? I threw the door open and flung the pan out the door, moving my hands in a sweeping motion so I could get the smoke out. I brought Annie onto the porch.  

"So...maybe Aunt Cynthia'll make us pancakes!" Annie Giggled and I sent her inside to get dressed. She came back in a light pink dress, stockings, and her shoes were on backwards. I sighed.  

"Come ere' love." I patted my lap and she climbed into it, allowing me to fix her shoes. After I did, we headed to the Lennon household.