1. The fight

This is my second official story on wattpad. I have written other stories on other sites. I hope you will like this story. I'm writing this story on the behalf of nanowrimo. Please, comment if you see any mistakes or illogical things. I want to get this story to be good. Oh and I'm sorry about words don't, aren't etc, i wrote them separately, because I need to know how many words I have exactly written.

_____________________________________________________

I had never thought about my life as something sad or terrible. For me it was a normal life. I had friends, who always were with me. We talked, played together. Later on we started talking about boys, went shopping and dreamed about falling in love with someone, who will love you back as strongly as we did. Of course for us it is easier to find somebody like that. Somebody, who would love us unconditionally. You know why? Because we are werewolves and our wolf have only one person, who they can love. That was how I met my only one. At least I thought I had met him. His name was Col Black. He was handsome, mouth-watering and he was really nice to me, but I will tell you my story. How I met my real one.

-''Oh sweety, I know you love me, so don't make this harder for both of us.'' – my fiance said behind the door. If I hadn't been so angry at him, I would have laughed about the situation. I was sitting in bathroom, while Col was standing outside and begging for forgiveness, but why does he think, that I will forgive him so easily? He had let that stupid human girl flirt with him. He liked that I got angry. He had said that I looked sexy, when I was mad, but I could not care less about that, if some small nothingness tried to get my fiancé, flirted with him, when I was there.

-''You know that you are the only one for me. I love you. Please, open the door.''- I still didn't answer him. I didn't want to, but my wolf was whimpering inside me. She didn't like that I was ignoring my mate. It was a stupid argument. Don't you feel a little bit angry at him? He did let her flirt with him.  I said to my wolf in annoyed voice, when she tried to break free from my grasp. Yes, but he is our mate. He can love only us. You know that, don't you Ruby? Seriously? Why her wolf was always on his side? It was like he was the center of the world. In a way he is. My wolf reminded me in my head. Oh shut it! I am so not going to forgive him so easily! I didn't listen to my wolfs whining. I had made up my mind.

-''Come on, Ruby...''- He said again, while I thought of a plan, how to payback him about today. We had a date and he just ruined it. It's not going to stay like that. I stood up from the ground, where I had sat before and went to the door, trying to get my face straight and without any emotion on it, then I opened the door. He was standing in front of the door way with a depressed look in his eyes and an open mouth, of course because I went out. I guess, I had opened the door, when he was starting to talk.

-''Can you forgive me, please?''- Finally Col got out of shock and said in a pleading voice. For a moment I wanted to forgive. Not just because my wolf had been pressing me to forgive him, but also because he had that sad look on his face. But no, she had to be strong, because he needed to understand that he can not do things like that and think that a simple apology will get him out of trouble.

I pressed my lips together in a thin line and looked at him disapprovingly. Then I just walked past him, while he looked at me depressingly, but I could not care less. I was strong and I would show him, how it feels to look at someone, who is just flirting with somebody else not me. Yes, I wanted to show him how it feels on his own skin.

His arm touched my arm. I looked at him with a question on my face.

-''I am really sorry, I promise I will not do this again.''- I still did not say anything as if waiting for him to say something more. –''Please, say something.''- He pleaded. Finally I sighted and asked him.

-''What do you want me to say? We had a date, Col. And you just let her do all of that. I saw that she gave you her number. Maybe you should call her.'' – I some way I was seriously pissed at him. It was strange in some weird way. All soul mates are really forgiving and were angrier at others, but here she was, angry at her soul mate and future husband.

-''I don't want to call her. I threw that paper away.''- He looked like a lost puppy, but he was not the only one, who was feeling like that.

-''Fine, I forgive you, but that does not mean I am going to forgive you about the date. It was ruined, you know.''- Ok, I was lying to her fiancé, but he was getting what he deserved. At least, that's how I thought it was. Revenge.

-''Of course, I will make it up to you.''- After thinking for a moment, Col finally agreed with me. I smiled at him a little bit, but still that smile could not reach my eyes. I was relieved that Col had not seen that.

-''Sure, you will sweetheart.''- With a hint in my words, I answered him. Then he finally had let my arm go. After all this, I was really tired, my wolf was angry with me, but I did not care. I needed to get my plan in action, only how? You should not do that. He is our mate, Ruby. I knew that, she did not need to remind me that. I loved him, but Col needed to get his priorities straight and I was determined to push him a little bit in that direction.

________________________________________________________

This is a little preview of my story, but I promise it will get better. This is only the start.