19. Everything ends well

I had not slept this much since I got captured. Finally I had a good night’s sleep. My body was feeling light and I was feeling dizzy from the long sleeping. I could remember that after I had passed out, my body had changed back to human form. Reid had picked me up. At least that is what he had told me, when I woke the first time. Of course he had no time to tell me anything else. The doctor gave me some medicine and food and then I fell into the darkness once again. After that I got out and in of sleep state many times. My body was trying to get back all the sleep, it needed. I had no choice in the matter.

This time, when I woke up, I was alone in the room. For the first time, Reid had gone somewhere. That made me a little bit sad, but I guess I could not keep him here forever. I looked around. It was a light room. I guess this was Red moon packs little hospital. Around my bed there was a curtain. I could hear that in this room there were many injured ones. It was no wonder. It was an intense battle and I guess we had won. I was glad about that.

Suddenly the curtain went wide open. There stood Iris and Julia and Christy. They three were standing in front of my bed. I furrowed my eyebrows at them. –‘’What? Why are you looking at me like that? I am not a zombie if that is what you three are thinking.’’- For a minute there was a weird silence and then they all attacked me, but they did not get me. I had gotten out of my bed in a lighting speed and now I was standing on the window sill, looking at them like they were crazy.

-‘’Oh my god, how did you do that?’’- They all started to ask at the same time, then looked at each other and laughed. I could relief in their voices.

-‘’I jumped. What else? I do not want you three to kill me. Last time when somebody jumped on me… Well let me say that it was fucking painful. I have no intention to get any more bruises that I already have.’’- I told them in a serious voice. Somebody is glad to see their friends. My wolf joked around. Yep, I am happy to see them. So happy. Maybe I was feeling a little bit annoyed, but well, who would not be, after being inside for I do not how many days. I wanted to get out and they would be my ticked out of this place.

-‘’Uh… Maybe come down here? We are not going to crush you, Ruby.’’- They looked at me happy, but pleading.

-‘’I like it here.’’- I said to them and sat on the sill, looking at them with humor in my eyes. What would they do now?

-‘’Okay, what do you want? I know that look. So?’’- Iris was the one, who butted in. She knew me too well. I smiled at her.

-‘’Get me out of here.’’- They three froze. Looked at each other worryingly. What the hell? Why did they look like they did not want to help me?

-‘’What is that look?’’- They all looked at me innocently. Oh, hell no. –‘’What did he tell you? Did he commanded you to guard me?’’- I looked at them, now feeling angry. Reid! I could feel he was blocking me again, but right now I was so pissed that I would knock on the fucking door if I needed one. He had commanded my friends. Seriously? –‘’Fine, if you are not going to talk, then I want to talk to him.’’- I demanded. They all looked at each other again. Fine, then we are going to do it my way. My lips formed in a small smile. They all froze, when they saw it.

Suddenly I launched, but unfortunately for them, I did not run for the door. I could feel the wind blowing from some window, so I launched for that. They all realized it, but unfortunately too late.

I found the window and jumped out, but not on the grass. I went upstairs on the wall like a Spiderman in the movies. I could hear them swearing. I laughed at that.

Now I was following the scent of my mate. What are you doing? I heard my mate’s voice. He sounded angry. Trying to find you? Where are you? I flirted with him, even if I was angry at him, because he had commanded my friends. I am coming out. Meet me at the front. He was trying not to yell me. Oh, he would be the one, who would get some explaining to do. First call my friends off. Seriously, Reid, what is wrong with you? I did not get an answer to my question.