15. Am I ready to be a luna?

Next few days we both stayed inside my bed or his. He rarely went anywhere and if he went, then that was something important. We both did not fear of me getting pregnant. We both decided that our wolves would decide when the time is right for us. It would the best for both of us.

Finally after five long days and night my heat went away. Each time it was different time and each time it became stronger. I guess it was a sign that soon I would be ready to give birth to my own children. That thought made my heart flutter in happiness. Maybe it was not the time, but I guess my wolf would know when the right time comes.

I went out of bathtub, let out the water and went into my bedroom. It was only for now my bedroom, because when I would become a luna, I would need to be always with Reid. Now it felt weird not to have Reid with me in this room. Suddenly arms came around me. Instantly I recognized these hands, who it belonged to.

-‘’Reid, what are you doing here?’’- Maybe the heat was gone, but it did not mean that my lust for him would go away. I turned around to look into my mates dark eyes.

-‘’Having fun with my mate.’’- His lips kissed corner of my lips and then slowly trailed down to where my mark was. I let a quiet growl out of me.

-‘’I just got a bath, Reid.’’- I whined under his touch. After his touch, I could feel my skin burning with desire.

Unfortunately our little play was cut off short. There was a knock on my door. That made me jump. I quickly fled from his dirty hands that were making me all wanting for him. It was like a drug for both of us.

-‘’Yes?’’- While I got my clothes, I said to whoever was behind that door. Reid was not helping. He just watched how I was dressing. I gave him a death stare. He smirked at me.

There came another knock on the door. Now Reid was looking at the door. Then he said. –‘’It is Christy. She wants to talk to you.’’- Reid informed me, sitting on my bed, while I dressed up.

-‘’Coming!’’- I said. So Christy finally appeared. I had some questions to give her about her mate and everything else. Besides I had to give the book back. I had read it.

Finally I got to the door and opened it. There she stood, shy, but smiling. She had her board with her. Christy lifted it up for me to see whatever she had written on it. –‘’Hi. How is it going? So you are going to be a luna tomorrow?’’- That made me smile.

-‘’Hi, I feel better now, when all that is over with. And yeah, I am going through it. Reid thinks it would be the best if we did it as soon as possible.’’- I said to her, smiling from one corner to other. –‘’Oh, come in. Sorry about the mess. Have not cleaned anything yet.’’- I told her, while she came in. She looked at Reid and silently bowed before him. Reid smiled at her then laid back in the bed and closed his eyes. Christy questiongly looked at me.

-‘’Do not worry about him. When he is with me, then he is like this.’’- I could feel Reid frowning. Am not. –‘’Oh, yes you are. Even worse, but I am okay with that.’’- I closed the door and went to sofa I had in the room. Christy followed me and sat beside me. –‘’So, what is up? I was shocked that Michael is your mate.’’- She smiled at me, while her cheeks became red. Christy started to write on the board, but was stopped when Reid started to talk.

-‘’She says that she did not want to worry you and that she has something to say about him to you.’’- I looked at Reid, who was now sitting and looking at Christy with curious look on his face. She nervously put her board on her lap. –‘’And yes, I can help you communicate for this one day. Tomorrow it will not be needed.’’- I smiled at him gratefully. Only I hoped that she did not need to hide anything from Reid. On one hand it would be rude of her to tell him to back off, but from other, I knew that Reid would not misuse his abilities to know everything about his pack members. If they wanted privacy, he would give them that without a thought.