13. A normal day

I woke up feeling better. My feelings were less of a threat to me. I could feel Reid beside me. He was close to my naked body. His hand was around my waist as if protecting me from outside world. I turned around slowly. Trying not to wake Reid up. He looked so peaceful, when he was sleeping. My mate. Our mate… Sleepily said my wolf. I smiled at that. Okay, so he had been with many girls. Right now he was with me. We had agreed that we would not share each other with anybody else. So, everything was alright between us. At least for now.

-‘’Stop that.’’- Suddenly Reid spoke. What? I asked him innocently. –‘’Watching me. It is creepy, you know.’’- I hit him lightly. He grabbed me by the waist and in a second I was on him.

-‘’Hey!’’- I protested, but he did not listen. Now he was with open eyes. I could feel that he was happy. At least for now. What? Now he was playing silent game in my mind. My hands touched his chest, slowly sliding from his neck to his stomach. He breathed in. Careful, love. His words made me smile. –‘’Love?’’- I asked him, smiling at him. Shamelessly looking at his gorgeous body. It suits you. He played with me. His hands were resting on my waist, making little circles on my sides. Reid knew how to turn me on and we knew each other for how long? I had no idea, but I was feeling all light-headed. –‘’You should be careful too.’’- I bent down and with my lips, barely touching his ear, whispered. My hands worked their way up and down his body. Exploring him and watching how he moved under me. We both were naked, but I did not care. I was his and he was mine. –‘’I like it, when you are under me. Helpless and mine.’’- I said to him, moving around a little bit. He let a growl out of his mouth. That made me shiver in pleasure. We were as one and I liked this feeling. I wanted him to know that I did not like sharing. I know. We both do not. He said in my mind. My smile only grew.

Our little alone time was cut short, when somebody knocked on my door. We both froze. I furrowed my eyebrows. –‘’Yes?’’- I knew that somebody would know that I was awake, so I had no choice to answer. Reid was kissing me on my neck, making me squirm from his touch, but he did not let me go. He was slowly torturing me.

-‘’It is me, Julia. I know Reid is with you. I need to talk to him.’’- Julia’s voice made Reid stop. Shit… He wanted to continue, but I guess his sister had other plans for us. –‘’Ruby?’’- When I did not answer her, she called for me.

-‘’Yeah, yeah. Wait while we get some cloth.’’- I smirked, when I heard Julia make a vomiting sound. Reid was up and dressed. I got up too. He looked at me hungrily. I went to bathroom very slowly, moving my hips and making him groan in frustration. Nice ass. He said to me in my mind. Nice body. I answered. When I got inside bathroom, I heard him go out of the room. Please, do not keep me out. I knew he would understand what I was asking of him. Sure, love. That was his only answer. I could hear him talking to Julia, but I did not try to hear what they were saying.

I went into a shower, cleaned myself. I still felt his hands on me. It was annoying feeling if Reid was not here to sooth it down. I was worried that soon I would be in heat. Every year I went into heat before September. But then I was in control. I did not know how it would be now, when I had found my mate. All my friends, who went into heat, when they got their mates. They disappeared for days with their mates. With Alpha as a mate, it would be even worse. I did not know what to do about that, but right now I did not care. We had other problems to worry about. That is why I had not told Reid about it, yet. Maybe it would not appear this year?

I got out of the shower after a long, relaxing moment. After that I went looking for my best friend. Was she awake, yet? I caught her scent. She was somewhere downstairs. I went down. Her scent was coming from the playing room. I did not smell the scent of dead. So he was not here, but Christy was not here too.