6. Getting it right

I have not thought about how my characters look like, but I'll try to think of something. Next chapter hopefully will be tomorrow.

________________________________

When we got to the pack house, Reid went to change into some clothes. I was waiting inside the lobby. Some wolves were still awake. They looked at me with surprise, but they did not say anything. I was grateful about that, because I would not know what to say to them. What I would say? That I was here, because I wanted to be with my mate? I think not. It would be weird to say something like that. Besides we were not on the best terms.

-''Hey!''- My mate's husky voice came from the behind of me. I jumped up a little bit. For some reason I was feeling nervous. As is we were going on our first date. It was ridiculous.

-''Hey...''- I told him back nervously and smiled at him a little bit. I was feeling shy and not only me. My mate felt the same way. It was funny in some way.

-''So...What do you want to do?''- I was not the only one, who felt a little bit out place. –''Umm, whatever you want to do.''- Seriously, I had no idea, what to answer to that. When I wanted to be with him, I did not think what we would do. I had only one thought on my mind. To be near my mate, but now I could not move closer to him. And all the other wolves from my pack were near us. Yep, it was really weird situation.

-''Um... A movie night?''- He suggested to me. I only nodded with my head in agreement. I knew that I would not watch the movie so much as my mate. It was a good opportunity. –''Okay...Err...I will show you my room and then I will get some snacks. You could look for a movie, I guess?''- Okay, he was an alpha, then why was he acting like a teenager, who is in love with a girl? This was not something I wanted to go down to, right now.

-''O-oh...Okay, I guess...?''- I could not think of anything to say. My mind was blank as a white paper. You know, you could help me.  I noted to my wolf. Sorry, but it is too funny and besides you are not the only one, who feels nervous. I guess, I would not get her to work with. Just great.

He showed me his room, where he was sleeping, while he was here on my packs territory. Reid showed me where some movies were and went hurriedly away to get some snacks. When he left, I sighted in relief. This was getting really stupid. Why was I so nervous? It was completely different from my experience with Col. Okay, do not think about him right now. You are with your mate. Do something! Only I did not know what to do.

First thing to do, choose a movie. What kind of? Maybe some love movie? Suggested my wolf. I sighted at her. And if he does not like those kind of movies? Maybe he is a fan of fighting movies? How hard could it be to choose one movie for the movie night with our mate? Yes, it was definitely hard to choose what to pick.

Reid came back as I had chosen a movie. It was some kind of humor movie. I was so doomed. –''Did you choose a movie?''- He smiled at me and asked. With my head I nodded and stood in the center of the room. What did I need to do now?

-''Okay... We are going to sit on my bed.''- He said nervously and laughed. –''Um, sorry, I do not have here any other places to sit...''- Oh god, he was rambling. It looked cute at him. I got my courage up and went to him. My fingers lightly touched his lips. Reid stopped talking. I could see in his eyes love for me. Was he already in love with me? It is impossible... Maybe he is. She said to me. I rolled my eyes at her.

-''Stop rambling. It is okay, alpha Reid.''- I said to him. He frowned at me. What did I say wrong?

-''Please do not call me like that... Just Reid...''- Okay, so he did not like that I was calling him an alpha.