Chapter Two: Nightmare or a Dream

I woke up off and on in the pelican with a light blue robot and that gray robot. Once they saw me re gain consciousness they...well the light blue, or cyan one, would ask me questions but the problem was that I couldn't hear them, that well, than I would black out again.

Once I woke up for the last time it was bright and I was in a bed. I looked around and there were other beds around me but in a row and none across me except a window with some other weird bed that had equipment above and around it.

I started to sit up. "Ow!" I whispered. I looked down and saw I was in different cloths.

"What?" I murmured I lift up my shirt till I reached my stomach.

I saw it was wrapped all the way around me with a blood stain near my stomach. "Yeah your buddies were the worst. Luckily, we patched you up before you bled to death."

I jolted my head towards the doctor that walked in. "Where are they?" I asked.

He just sighed. "Well one was blown to bits, one had glass all over him and his skull was broken which it caved in and hit his brain causing internal bleeding , and the woman yeah something went through her." He had a pad writing down something.

I could feel all this anger go through me. "You guys just left them?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"We had to. Your military base found them and took them back. Well the two that didn't explode." He said looking up at me.

I just lied back down. "They think that I explode too. Huh?" I said turning my head towards him.

He nods. "Yep no one knows you're alive."

"What? You didn't inform my brother either?" I yelled.

He took a step back. "We couldn't your..." he took along pause.

"My what?" I started to get up.

He took another step back. "Your house exploded and they think he was in it."

My heart stopped and I felt light headed. "What?" I sat back towards the wall.

He walked towards me. "I am sorry. But you may leave here. We do have curfew which is 10:00 PM so come back to go to bed." He turned around and walked out of the room.

I looked around to see if the doctor would come back and I started to tear up and next thing I was crying in my knees. I can't believe I lost him. First my parents, my team, and now him. I lift my head back up and wiped my eyes.

'Get yourself together' I thought.

I sighed and got out of the bed. I just stood there for a bit and than head out to explore where ever I am.

When I got to the hall a woman was over the speaker. "Dinner."

I saw marines going to the cafeteria room so I just followed them. When I got there I went towards the cafe thing and grabbed the tray than a plate and grabbed fork and a knife.

I just put steak and mash potatoes on the plate and walked to the empty table with no one there. When I sat down two others came and sat in front of me. "Hey." the male with black short hair with green eyes.

I just looked up at him and nodded. "Hi my name is Susan," the girl said that had long brown hair with hazel eyes. "And this is Johnny." She pointed at the boy.

He nodded. "What's up?"

I just kept staring at Johnny. "I know you from somewhere." I said pointing my fork at him.

He looked at Susan than back at me. "You don't remember us?"

Susan just gave me a worried stare and so did the Johnny kid. "No obviously not." I said with my mouth full.

"We were your best friends from high school until you joined the army." Susan replied.

"Oh well..." I was interrupted by the woman again.

"Anabeth please come down to Director's office." She said with her kind voice.

I just stood up and threw my food away. "I don't know where the dude's office is at."

"Ok I will help you," Johnny said getting up. "Come on follow me." He said grabbing my arm dragging me out of the cafeteria.

We went out of the cafeteria and headed to Director's office. "So I know you are from Jackson high school right?" I asked.

He looked down at his feet and chuckled. "Yeah pretty much."

"I think I remember you. You were the one that had a crush on me since like the 2nd grade." I said giggling.

He laughed awkwardly "Yeah. Well here we are."

I looked at the door than back at him. "Thanks." I pressed the button that was next to this office and walked in.

When it closed I looked up and saw 8 tall people were standing about 25 feet from a huge holographic table or desk. I just looked at them than to an older man behind the holographic table desk with a black guy holding a pad.

"Um?" I murmured out.

"Hello Anabeth. Come over and stand at attention." The old man said.

"Yes sir?" I said with a unsure tone.

They all watched me walk towards them until I got to where I was suppose to stand. "Well you are telling me that I can go 'home'?" I said sarcastically.

"No you are staying here and going to find you a new team." He said.

"So that means she going to train with other agents right?" I turned around and a purple with green on his forearms, tip of his helmet, and near his thighs.

"Yes Agent North Dakota." He nods. "Anabeth will be training with Team Charlie and if she beats them than to Team Beta, and than to you guys Team Alpha." He says.

"Yes the Director would love to see her skills." Said a man that had a pad and was next to Director.

"I am doing what? Versing who?" I echoed.

"You will be versing different teams to the best team and if you do get to the best team than you join them and if the team that destroys you. You will join that team so they can teach you their techniques." Director explains.

"Oh," I nervously let out. "Do I have to do it? And why are they here than?" I said pointing behind me towards the so called 'Agents'.

"I want to inform them what I am informing you so they are prepared." He looked back at them.

"So we need to train all day today." The cyan armored one said.

"Yes you begin tomorrow Anabeth." He looked at me. "Start you training." He looked back at them.

"You are all dismissed." Director ordered.

"Yes sir." We all said at once.

I started to head out and walked down to the medical bay. "Hey wait up new chick!" I heard someone yell that was behind me.

I turned around and stopped. "What?" it was that gray one with the yellow on his forearms, one going across the middle of his head, and on his thighs.

"Hey umm good luck." He said when he caught up.

"Um thanks. Wait your the one that carried me right?" I said glaring at him.

"Yep." He said cheerfully. "Oh my name is Washington but people call me Wash." He said turning and opening a door that lead to a huge room. "Ok well bye."

"Bye?" I replied. Ok that was a little weird.

...............

When I got to the medical bay and in the recovery two room. I walked towards the bed that I was at first where I was at when I got here and just jumped flat on my back onto the bed. I lied there for awhile.

What will happen? Why I'm I doing this? What kind of training is it? Is this the only thing that could keep my mind off of my dead brother? I have a ton of questions flowing through my head.

I need to calm I am a 24 year old woman and need to act like one. I sighed and took a deep breath. I just need to close my eyes and doze off into my own dark lonely world.

...............................................................

Hey guy it's my Ninja again! :) I got finished with this chapter around 3:30 am Friday so I got lazy around the end of the middle to the end. Haha so I think I hurried things I think.

So I am going to our Young Assassins on hold till I find what I am going to do with chapter three. :)