Chapter Thirdteen: Street Fight

I woke up hearing fire crackling. I opened my eyes and the ship was laying there about 50 yards away from me. I looked around and insurrection marines were laying all over the place.

I got up grabbing my knife that was in it case on my shoulder. I walked towards the dust. "Wash? Carolina? Kansas? Anybody there?"

I felt someone grab my leg. I kicked off the hand and jumped backwards. I looked and it was Wash and his leg was pinned from a part of the ship.

"You ok?" I asked walking towards his leg.

He let out a laughing pain. "I can't tell."

I lifted up the metal and he let out a grunting sound and moved his leg out of the place towards him. I put the thing down than I turned to face him. When I looked at him his was leaning on his arms and his body was stretched out and he was looking at his leg.

"Now I feel the pain." he whispers.

"We have to find the others." I looked around. "Can you walk?"

He started to get up and stood in his leg but than fell down. I caught him barley and put his arm around my shoulders. He looked at me. "Thanks." he said flinched after putting pressure on his leg.

I looked at him. "Yep no prob. Have you seen anyone else?"

He shook his head putting little pressure on his leg. "No."

I looked at the ship and nodded my head. "Alright. We better get to at least a city. I think that we are close." I looked to the other side and there was a part of a building that was far away.

He looked towards the building. "That's going to be a long ass walk."

"Ya it is," I looked at him. "So shall we start walking?"

He nods and turns his body toward the city. "Yes we shall." Than we started heading towards the city.

...............................................................

MOTHER INVENTION

"Team Aleta come in." Consular said calmly.

The channel was static with no answer. "Team. Come in." Director repeated.

"This is Agent Texas at an open channel please come in over." Director smiled.

"Agent Texas. What's the situation?" Consular questioned.

"We have everyone but Agents Washington, Arizona, and Kansas." She answered.

"So you reporting them MIA?" Director asked.

There was static again. "Yes sir or KIA. Either one we are hoping MIA."

Director sighed, Consular looked at him than his pad. "Agent Texas you are near a city? I'm I correct?" Consular said tapping on his pad.

There was silence. "Yes sir. We are here now at the city." She answered.

"One more last question Agent Texas. Who is all injured?" Consular asked.

Director was being prepared for at least two or three but it wasn't. "Well," she paused. "We all are either limping but the injured that were already is still being helped but that's all sir."

"Alright. We are sending another," Director paused having Consular tapping on his shoulder. He showed his pad to him. It had at least 25 story building with cars parked on the side and people going in and out of it than there was the Insurrection Boss. "Actually Agent Texas I have different orders for you and the team."

...............................................................

I started to laugh. "What? It's true!" Wash object.