Chapter Seven: Midnight Capture

I hurriedly twisted back but it was too late another insurrection marine jumped and made me slam in the ground. He brought out a knife and tried to stab me in the chest but I grabbed his arm and pushing it to the side of me.

When the knife went to the left and fell on the ground he hit me on the side of my head.

"Falcon two come in!" I heard on the radio.

I felt his hands grabbing mine and putting them above my head. "We have another one." he responded.

I shifted my body trying to escape but it was no use I couldn't move him? Why couldn't I move him? He is a tiny marine.

I hear something rattle and it was metal handcuffs that had glowing holographic lasers coming out where the chains should be. He hit me on the side of my head and made me go limp than turned around on my stomach. I felt the 'handcuffs' go around me wrists.

I looked up and saw Tex knocked out with a couple of marines dragging her by the hands with the stupid handcuffs on. "This one is a hard one. The others are trying to get the pilot out but if that can't get it out than they will kill it." One of them said.

The one that had me chuckled. "I thought they were supposed to be the best." Than looked at me. "Pathetic."

He forced me up to my feet and took all my weapons off of me. "Jeremy take her to the truck I will help the others." He tossed me to Jeremy.

"Alright." He said throwing me on the ground after 'catching' me.

"Wow did your mom teach you to treat women like that?" I mocked getting up.

He grunted. "You a woman? You sure as hell don't act like one."

I let out a soft chuckle. "Ouch. That hurt."

"Just get in." He said getting irritated.

I noticed a truck that looked like those creepy people vans but it was black and it was right in front of me with another ugly marine and the two doors that were swung opened. I turned to him and looked back at the other marine. Jeremy pushed me towards the marine than the marine grabbed me and pulled me in with him.

"We will take this one in another truck. We don't need to of them in one." Jeremy said turning around walking away.

"Ok see ya later Jerbear!" I called out to him.

He turned around and the other marines started to chuckle quietly. "Get her out of here!" he ordered.

That's when the marine shut the door and hit the side of the walls. "You look exactly a like," he turned to me looking confused. "You're both ugly and annoying." I responded to his look.

His face went straight. "Shut up." than turned and looked out the window.

I looked up at the driver than at his pistol on the side of his leg. "So why do you work here?" I asked.

He turned to me raising an eyebrow. "Why are you asking that?"

"Well I don't know. It's just a question." I said looking away but eyeballing his pistol.

He shifted his feet. "Umm because they pay a ton of money."

I looked at him. "Boring I signed up because I wanted to kill you." than I jumped my feet and pushed him with my hip than he fell back with his legs go in the air so I could grab his pistol.

When he fell backwards he grabbed his rifle and shot everywhere. One hit me in the shoulder than the van stopped I went flying into the doors and dented it.