Chapter Ten: Strange Nights

Once Director left Wash took me away from the crowd. "Where are you taking me?" I asked curious.

"I just need to show you something." He said acting really suspicious.

He had me by the forearm pulling me to the classroom we have that Director teaches us when we have new equipment. Wash opened the door with his elbow and pushed me in. The door closed behind us, he turned around towards me, than went passed me towards the computer that is the desk so it's like a touch screen desk it's pretty cool.

He sat down than looked at me patting the seat next to him. I chuckled a bit and walked towards him sitting down. "So what is this about?"

"Well I found where your brother went on a mission too." I looked at him tilting my head to the side.

"How did you..."

"North kind of told me that you went to visit your brother in the other Recovery and that he was gone. So I was curious so I begged York to give me the passwords to everything. Since he hacks into everything. Anyway but I thought you wanted to know since he is your brother and all." He explained.

I looked at with suspicion. I never thought that he would care. Why is Wash so like I don't know how to explain it. Worried? Concern? Ya that's it! He is concern about me. But why?

I nodded my head. "Oh ok. Well thanks for helping me? I guess."

Wash nodded also. "No problem. It's not that hard to be nice." He chuckled. "Well it is hard sometimes."

I let out a faint laugh. "Wow mature dude mature."

He chuckled also. "I'm a maturity of a 7 year old so it's not new."

He turned his head towards the desk. He pressed on the screen, there was a log in screen, he typed in 'Agent Washington' and than typed in his password. His password was pretty long. So he took his time with it.

When it loaded he let out a grunt than put in a hard drive into the slot. "There we go." Than a thing popped up on the screen flashing yellow.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked sounding stupid.

He just presses on the button than a passcode pops up. He brings out a folded paper and types in the couple of letters. Than pressed ok and a video popped up on the screen. "This was just couple hours ago. He has all of our missions recorded from our helmets since he doesn't have one they gave him new glasses with black shades just in case you wanted to know." he added.

The video loaded and it started off with Alex holding a marine by the neck, lifting him off the ground, and slamming his body onto a wall. "Where is he?" Alex asked in a stern voice.

"I....I....I'm not telling you worth...." he was cut off by his gargling noise when Alex squeezed harder around his throat.

"I have no patience." Alex said firmly.

They guy tried to catch for air. "F...f..fine fine I will tell you." He barley let it out of his mouth.

"Continue." Alex said loosing his grip.

"He is going to die like your team." The guy chuckled. "They are probably already shot down and killed."

You could tell that Alex didn't want to hear the last part. Alex just sighed and let his throat go the guy fell to the floor trying to catch he breath and coughing here and there. "What did you just say?" the guy asked confused.

Alex didn't say anything but you did hear a faint chuckle. "Aw you heard me think?" he asked grimly.

The guy looked even more confused and went way pale. "Um yea?" he coughed again.