Chapter Twleve: Battleship Bombing

When Four Seven Niner took us to the battleship. Which was in outer space we got our new objective which was to go and destroy it.

"10 minutes till drop off." Four Seven Niner yelled to us.

We started to gear up. I grabbed the assault rifle, two knives, two pistols, and a couple of grenades. "Remember Team C will go to the core so Texas can plant the bomb. While Team A and B get information." Carolina explained.

Kansas was putting a DMR on his back. "This will be easy."

Texas walked up. "Will CT be there I would love to give her a thumbs up for actually keeping me down." she said punching her fist into her hand.

"I don't know actually. All we know is that Insurrection Marines are going to be there." Carolina answered Tex with little of attitude in her voice.

"2 minutes till drop." Four Seven Niner warned us again.

"Alright guys let shoot these space monkeys down." Colorado said cheerfully. Everyone looked at him. "What?"

Nebraska laughed and walked towards the door. "30 seconds to till drop." Four Seven Niner yelled.

"Open the hatch Niner!" Penn yelled back.

I looked over at where Four Seven Niner was at. She had her head towards us. "Don't call me that ever. Again." than she turned her head front ward.

Everyone chuckled a little bit. The hatch was going down when it was down it was just the stars and part of the ship. "Alright good luck team." Four Seven Niner said hovering over the ship.

We all jumped down one by one. We had to connect our boots to the floor. I looked around and Alex wasn't here. "Where's Alex." I said over the channel.

"I am inside. I transported." He responded.

I looked over at the rest and Maine was making a hole on top of the ship. I walked over and tapped on his shoulder, he looked up and I could feel everyone looking at me. I pointed to the docks. He nodded and put away the flamethrower by throwing it over him so it could just float in space.

We walked towards the hangers and it had the force field up. "Alex go to the hangers." Carolina ordered.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I said so." she hissed.

We heard a sigh. "Fine." he said.

It was about 2 or 3 minutes than he said that all the marines were dead. We jumped through the field and we slammed into the floor but we landed on our feet except for Kansas he landed on his butt.

"That was smooth." Alabama said chuckling.

"Shut up." Kansas said getting up.

"Alright let's split up. You guys know your objectives." Carolina said going into another hall. "Team A let's go." than she ran down the hall.

Wash, Maine, Kansas, Colorado, Hawaii, and me followed Carolina down the hall. We ran down the hall and stopped at a door that was label 'CEO Robert Stewart.' "Jackpot." Carolina whispered. "Maine break the door."

Maine walked to the door and punched a hole in it than kicked it. It slammed open hitting a wall with a big slam. I looked around taking out my pistol and gripping it in my hand. "I'll stay out here to guard." I said watching them go in.

"Alright Kansas stay out here with Arizona." Carolina said looking at him.

"Sure." he said staying put.

"The rest we need to find things in his office there could be a secret room of some sort so look everywhere." Carolina said walking in and the others following.