Chapter Fourteen: Team Split

Once I smashed into the water I forced myself to swim up. When I reached to the top the water was cold it was like I could feel it through my armor. I looked up towards the road barrier and the cops were looking over the side. Luckily they didn't see me but they just stood there scanning the area than I heard a boat motor. I looked behind me and the cops sent out a water clean up people with a couple police officers were on the boat with a spot light aiming at the water.

I felt something grab me by the foot and pull me down. I was underwater and I started to kick and thrash but the hand grabbed my shoulders. I looked over and it was North he put his finger on his helmet where his mouth would be.

I nodded and looked and just noticed that it was getting dark. I looked over at North, he was looking up like I was, than he looked at me and nudged his to the side. He swam the direction that he nudged his head to, I looked up and followed him.

He motioned me to stop so I did what he told me than he motioned up. We slowly went up, when I got up, I turned around and the clean up boat had no light and was going away towards the direction they came from.

"Alright Arizona." North said standing up when reached the shallow water. "Lets meet the rest of the team." He walked out to the huge concrete wall and black rocks for land.

"We aren't the only ones that jumped in the water you know that right?" I said when I reached the shore.

He paused than turned around. "Ya but only a couple the rest follow Carolina." He brought out he sniper rifle than looked out at the water. "We could wait for them."

I looked over and the sun was setting down fast than I expected it too. "I only saw Wash jumped over this damn thing."

North chuckled. "I saw Alabama, Wyoming, Penn, and Kansas."

I looked out looking for our fellow comrades. I turned back to North. "What about my brother?"

"Oh he is fine the last thing I have heard is that he is snapping people necks so ya." North said nodding his head slowly.

I frowned no one has came out of that water. It could been bout 15 minutes to 20. I turned my head to North and nodded. "We better get going," I started to walk. "I have a feeling that the cops will be back." Still turned my head towards the water and watched North walk passed me.

...............................................................

Alex was so happy that he got to snap these liars necks over and over again. He would slam them against the wall without even touching them it was like a game to him. If he heard the snap he won the game but if he didn't he would keep doing it until he did hear a snap or at least till he thinks they are dead.

When the doctors couldn't find out what was wrong with him and that he had different cells that they don't even look like they are. He knows either Director just wants him to get better at them or kill him if he gets out of hand with these ability. Alex didn't want to die and last he recalled he couldn't die he could just heal himself. It wasn't normal. It wasn't human but he knew he is human but it just didn't seem like it. Like if it was a dream that became reality.

"Alex over now!" Texas yelled while the Insurrectionist were shooting at us. "Use something!"

They are always depending on him. Why wouldn't they? He could just toss them just by moving his hand or drop something on them without touching it. He could also catch them on fire if he thought about it. He went out to the open and they shot at him but the weird thing is they never hit him it would bounce off like a forcefield that was protecting him. He smiled at them enjoying them shooting at him and not hitting him just bouncing off the bubble that he was in that he made!