Chapter Eight: Team Beta

I walked out of the training room and headed down to the 'chill out' room. When I reached to the room I opened the door and half of my team were there either running on the treadmill, jumping rope, or watching tv.

The room was just white that had 3 treadmills, weights a little to the left from the treadmills, and on the right was the jumping roping station, that's what Colorado and I call it. In the middle of the room is a couch that made a 'L' shape to see the 50' inch flat screen hanging on a wall.

I let out a deep sigh. "Oh hey!" California said on the couch.

California has white with purple trim armour and she is in third place. She is a pretty good sniper that's why I call her my little snipy. She is blonde so people think she isn't smart but she knows a lot more than me.

Colorado was sitting next to her of course. He wears dark blue with white trim armour but gets all the ladies. He is built, handsome, brown hair kind of shaggy, and he is a player. The funny thing is he is actually very nice guy and he cracks up jokes here and there like me. That's why him and I are like best friends.

"Come sit by us Penn." Colorado said patting next to him.

My real agent name is Pennsylvania AKA Daniel Wolf but they called me Penn for short. It got annoying but now I am used being called Penn over the years.

I went around the couch and sat next to him. "So did you know they sent Team Alpha to get the guy again." said California.

I was watching how there was a riot in Russia for the US calling them out. I turned back to her. "Really? They get too many retries. They should have send us in."

"Well we are not as good as them. We only go if Team Charlie fails and if we fail than Team Alpha takes over." I turned to the treadmill it was Kansas that stopped it. He is out of his armour with his shirt off and his dog tags against his chest. He's usually in his red armour with white trim armour and doesn't train. He's very annoying and cocky, thinks he is smart and knows everything just because he is our leader. It gets annoying at times.

"But still we should have a right to show that we are better than them." Hawaii walked in the doorway. She wears blue and orange trim and she does not get along with Kansas.

"Hawaii it doesn't matter Director hates us and we all know it." Kansas snapped at her.

She sighed in frustration. "You think you're always right. Why can't you be silent like Vermont."

We all looked over and saw her in her red and pink trim armour in the corner sharping her knife. She is new and never talks to us. As California says her hair is so beautiful white with purple highlights. I think it's creepy that she sits in the corner or stays a certain distance from us. Colorado and me decided that she is plotting to kill us.

She looked back at us than went back to her knife. "She is so damn creepy." I whispered.

California shot me a look. "Shut up!" she whispered back. "Don't be rude."

"Hey guys we have an issue!" Alabama running in his green armour on. He usually doesn't have it on useless we are going on missions. "Nebraska and Maryland are already in there just hurry."

So we all followed him to the hanger when I looked behind us Kansas was gone. When I looked back Director was panicking and yelling at everyone. We looked at Nebraska and he was putting his blue helmet to match his blue and purple trim amour. I looked at Maryland and her purple figure was in the back talking to the marines to get ready to come with us.

"I need to deploy you guys down where Rob is." Director yelled at us. Everyone looked at each other.

"What? But isn't Team Alpha already doing that." I looked behind and Kansas was putting his helmet on.