Chapter Sixteeneen: One Man Dead

I woke up feeling heat on my back. I moved and found Wash next to me....what? Did I....No I didn't....

Wash was asleep he looked so handsome asleep. I smiled and stared until he moved I hurried and closed my eyes and pretend that I was asleep.

He inhaled. "I saw that."

I opened one eye. "No you didn't."

He smiled. "Ya I think I see some drool." He placed his finger underneath my chin.

I giggled. "I don't drool." I sat up than I noticed that I was naked. "Oh my..." I grabbed my blanket and put it over my body.

He smirked. "Hey I liked that view."

"Oh my god did we...." I lost my train of thought.

"Yep." he smiled.

"How? Whe..." Oh ya...I'm so stupid. I am not even married yet. Oh my god I hope Alex doesn't find out or Director.

He frowned. "Seemed like you didn't care."

I half smiled. "I know." I kissed his cheek.

He blushed and moved his hand up to his head and he was propped up.

"So do you think tha...."

"Team Aleta report to my office now." This time it wasn't F.I.L.S.S. it was Director and he didn't sound too happy.

I look at Wash. "Uh oh." He just shrugged.

"Do you want to wait for a couple minutes." He gave a sexy smirk.

I chuckled and nodded than went down to kiss him.

...........................

Carolina was standing next to York and North in Director's office. He started to tap his foot and he looked nervous and upset.

York leaned towards Carolina a bit not facing her. "Where's Arizona and Wash?" He whispered.

Carolina shrugged. "I have no idea." She answered back.

"Alright does anybody know where Washington and Arizona is?" Director asked in a irritated tone.

Everyone glaced at each other. "No sir." Texas shook her head.

Director growled. "F.I.L.S.S. order agents Arizona and Washington to my office."

"Yes sir." She replied.

Director sighed and started to tap louder with his foot. Carolina looked around and Alex looked upset by the way his lips were curved.

"Director sir," F.I.L.S.S. said. "They are in their way."

"Thank you F.I.L.S.S. log off." He said with a smoother voice.

"Yes sir."

Director looked at Consular than whispered something to him. The door opened and everyone looked in that direction and Wash and Arizona walked in.

"Would you two like to explain where the hell were you guys were?" Director sounded like he was going to start yelling.

They both stood in attention. "Sir we didn't hear your announcement sir." Wash answered.

Director raised an eyebrow. "Both of you?"

They both shot glances at each other. "Yes sir?" Arizona answered back with a question.

Director shook his head. "Whatever I don't care right now go next to your teammates," both of them went next to Colorado and Penn.

Everyone looked back at Director. "We have a problem and we have to get rid of it." Everyone glanced at each other. "The government has ordered Project Freelancer to shut down."