Natalie's diary

Author - KeriHalfacre

One word for your work. Extraordinary. I've read tons of books and reviewed many works, but I've never experienced something like your work. I use the word experienced here, because that's what happened. I experienced your character Jane. Literally. I forgot everything for a while. I even dreamt of being in her place. Oh my god. You know, what they call, dark but beautiful. That's what your book is. Do me a favour, and please publish it outside of wattpad too. It would be fantastic, then.

Coming back to the review, the rating I would like to give for your cover is, 4/5. It is exactly as mysterious as your story.

And as for your storyline, I would love to give you a rating of 6/5. Lol. But, that isn't possible, so I give a 5/5 rating for your meticulous storyline.

As for the portrayal of your characters, I give a 5/5 rating for that too.

For your vocabulary and grammar, I give you a 4/5 rating. Sorry to point it out like this, but I found certain spelling mistakes. The positive point being that the said spelling mistakes are very and extremely rare.

Overall rating - 4.5/5

Thank you for applying. I would like to tell you something, if you don't mind. Being a mystery writer myself, I learnt so many new things from you. Thank you so much for that. I couldn't stop reading it. Seriously. You should definitely publish it, outside of wattpad.

Good day to you,
Snigdha.
(hinata_ricci)