She is Mine

TITLE- She is Mine
AUTHOR - @brown_eyes_65

________________________
Let's start the rating process first-
TITLE: i think the title is quite nice.
             4/5
COVER- I liked the cover. It could be a little more creative , though.
4/5

SUMMARY - I honestly believe it could've been written in a better way. It looks messed up. It doesn't give the reader any idea of the story.
              2.5/5

______________________

Well, I've summed up all the changes you can make in the story to improve it-

1. In the first chapter, there's a hell lot of confusions. I had to read the first chapter to know who is Rome and who is Anna.

2. Wrong sentence formation - some of the sentences were meaningless.

3. Improper spacing between paragraphs- please divide your chapter in paragraphs.

4. Unnecessary usage of bold letters- In the starting chapters, the unnecessarily bold letters distracted me, a lot.
For eg- Demon    
            Angel
            Stone

5.Spelling mistakes - there were a lot of spelling mistakes in the chapters.
For eg. Angle instead of angel

6.Punctuations - this is one of the most frequently neglected point. Please, don't ignore punctuations. In the story, either you've used unnecessary punctuations or no puctuations at all.

The new characters were not at all introduced in a proper way.

The last 2 chapters were not nicely written. I hope you'll work on them. (:

__________

You really need to work hard on your story.
Give it some time. Think how you want the story to go on.
____________

I'm sure with some more efforts, your story will fet better.
Please don't get demotivated.
Even I'm not a professional writer. Everyone gets better with more hardwork.
Feel free to contact me if you need any help ♡

I LOVE YOU ♡
Keep writing !
Reviewer - @navnav03

(I'm really sorry if you found my review harsh) .